NOT A CHAPTER BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everybody.

I would just like to start by saying how much I appreciate all of your kind words on this book, especially on the epilogue. While I am working to publish something, (Something that a lot of you have kindly said to do) that won't happen for a very long time, I really enjoy writing here which I will continue to do, despite sometimes being slow on updates which I apologise for.

Anyway, the reason I am here is to conduct a poll/survey if you will. I am very happy with the overall reception of Be Creative, but I have had several comments and messages about the story being continued and such. Just to assure you all, Be Creative is finished as a book itself and no more chapters will be added to it.

So, what I ask, is what you would like to see from this book as a separate piece.

1) Unseen chapters of what Morgana does, before she transferred, when she was alone.

2) How the gang reacted after Marinette transferred, how they made progress in careers and relationships.

3) The akuma classes' lives after Lila's sentencing.

Any other suggestions would be helpful as it is fun to write about. I have some in mind already but I won't write it if you don't want me to. I will call the story 'Be Creative - Hidden Edition' if you all like the idea of it. But if not, I won't post. It is up to you.

That is all. Have a lovely day/evening/night.

- Star