Summer Love

(Y/N)'s POV

School is officially over and everyone were shouting for joy because it's finally Summer Vacation. "Woohooo! It's over!", all of my classmates said and screamed like there's no tomorrow. I, on the other hand, just seating on desk talking to my good friends and also my bestfriend, Hiro, who also happends to be my next-door neighbor. Anyhow, we've been talking about missing each other cause some are gonna transfer school which is kinda sad. I just smiled and told them that we should hang out sometime after school or probably on the weekends. "Ohh...! Great idea, (Y/N)! Maybe someday if some of us here are available", a male classmate said and smiled brightly. I giggled and nodded happily then we continued chatting. Afterwards, Hiro and I said goodbye to all of our friendly classmates with a cheerful smile then both of us head outside the classroom. "School is over! I really am gonna miss my classmates", I said and looked at Hiro. He glanced at me and smiled. "Yeah, me too! Hmm...since it's summer. We can do whenever we want now", he said and ruffled my hair softly. I giggled and nodded then suddenly we found our friends. I smiled and called out, "Hey guys!". Their names are Honey, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred. Honey smiled brightly and exclaimed, "(Y/N)! Hiro!". Hiro and I ran towards them then Fred said, "Hey guys!". He patted our backs and chuckled. "Since school is over, would it be fun if I invite all you guys back at my place for a pool party? It's just the six of us including Baymax in the party", Fred suggested. We looked at each other and smiled then we nodded. We turned to Fred and Honey said, "Sure! Sounds fun!". Fred smiled and said, "Great. The party is tomorrow. 10 o' clock. Don't be late so you won't miss the fun". "Okay!", the five of us said in unison.

*TIME SKIP*

Today is Fred's pool party and I'm just preparing my bag. I packed my extra clothes, swimsuit, camera, my cellphone, sunblock and sun glasses. I smiled on how exciting my day will be and suddenly my mom came inside my room and said, "(Y/N)! Are you ready?". I turned to her and said, "Almost! Hang on a minute, mom!". I checked my bag if all of my stuff are there and afterwards I carried my bag which is my backpack. "Okay! I'm done", I said and sighed. "Great! Oh, and Hiro is here by the way", my mom said with a smile and left my room. I gasped and said, "Hiro? Oh gosh, better get downstairs". I rushed outside my bedroom and head downstairs. When I got there, I saw Hiro and Baymax sitting on the couch. I smiled and said, "Hiro!". He noticed my voice and smiled back with a wave. He came towards me and gave me a warm hug. I giggled and hugged him back. While we were hugging, I felt someone hugging me from behind me and it was fluffy like a marshmallow. I looked to see Baymax hugging me. I smiled and said, "Hi Baymax". The three of us let go and Baymax said with a wave, "Hello (Y/N). Are we ready to go?". Both me and Hiro nodded in unison and he said, "Yup! Shall we go, (Y/N)?". I nodded rapidly and before we leave I say goodbye to my parents then we got outside the house and we head directly to Fred's family mansion.

We finally arrived at Fred's mansion and we approached the big doors. I knocked just in case and waited for someone to open. We waited for a minute and suddenly Fred's butler opened the door. "Hello Hiro and (Y/N). Master Fredrick was expecting both of you for his pool party", the butler said and he let us in. "Yeah...", I said simply and both of us head outside then to the pool area. When we got there, we saw one of our friends who just arrived as well like a few minutes ago. I smiled and exclaimed, "Guys! We're here!". All of them turned to us and the first one to approach us was Fred. He ran towards us and gave us a group hug including Baymax. "You guys are right on time! Fantastic!", he said with a smile and we let go. "Well...what are we waiting for? Let's have some fun, guys!", Hiro said and raised his fist. With that, everyone cheered and decided to put on their swimsuits at the specific washrooms.

I went to the girl's washroom with Honey and Gogo while Hiro went to the boy's washroom with Fred and Wasabi. I opened my backpack and grabbed my swimsuit then I went to the dressing room which was located at the east side of the washroom. Honey and Gogo went to their dressing rooms as well and afterwards we got out and took a shower. "Oooh! The shower is so refreshing!", Honey said from the other shower stall. I giggled at her response and the three of us went out from the shower. I was looking how wet I am from the shower then suddenly Honey squealed, "Oh my goodness, (Y/N)! You look so cute on your swimsuit". I tilt my head from the side and looked at myself on the mirror. I'm wearing a purple tankini swimsuit and Honey is wearing a pink and orange swimdress while Gogo is wearing a one piece swimsuit. I blushed on how my curves are shown and Gogo said, "Yeah, I agree". I scratched the back of my neck and said, "T-thanks...you guys look great too, you know?". "Oh why thank you, (Y/N)", Honey said and gave me a hug while Gogo patted my head softly. They let go and I said, "Shall we get going?". They nodded with a smile and the three of us went outside the washroom.

When we got out, the boys were already there, putting on sunblock. I noticed and thought, 'Sunblock...Oh I have to put some before I swim'. The boys noticed us and Fred said, "You ladies look great on those swimsuits". I just smiled innocently and Honey said, "Thank you! Anyhow, let's put on sunblock". We nodded and went to our lounge chairs. We sat down and I grabbed the sunblock from my bag then I began to put it on. I sighed and suddenly someone walked towards me. I put the sunblock down on my seat then I looked to see Hiro on his swim trunks and I was speechless. 'Hiro...you look manly right before my eyes', I thought and blushed slightly. I wasn't saying anything for a while then Hiro sat beside me and shook me. "Hey (Y/N)? Hello?", he said and looked at me with a bit of concern. I snap back to reality and realized Hiro sat beside me. My eyes widened and I said, "H-Hiro! Hello". He just smiled and I swore I saw him blushing for a second there but I shrugged the feeling. There was silence but the one who broke it was Hiro, "Um...you look cute on that swimsuit your wearing. I like it". I blushed even more and said, "Oh! Thank you, Hiro. You look manly on those trunks". I realized what I said and looked away slightly so I hide my flushed face. I scratched the back of my neck and he said softly, "Really?". I looked at him and nodded slowly. He smiled and replied, "Thank you, (Y/N)". Then, he gave me a warm hug and I was surprised. I hugged back and I can feel some sunblock on his back. It was such a warm and fuzzy feeling deep inside but I felt relaxed at the same time. He let go and looked straight in my eyes. He leaned slowly and closed his eyes then he brought his soft lips into mine. My eyes widened but I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He noticed my movements and he wrapped his arms around my waist. The kiss was soft and warm at the same time. We let go and he kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss then we exchanged kisses every second. He stroke my hair lovingly while I caress his soft cheek with my right hand. We enjoyed our beautiful moment for a while and suddenly someone called us from a distance, "Hiro! (Y/N)! Or should I say lovebirds". Our eyes snapped open and we let go then we saw our friends on the swimming pool while Baymax was watching them and Honey took a picture of us with bright smile. We blushed bright like a tomato and Fred said, "Are you guys gonna swim yet?". Hiro looked at Fred and said, "Yeah! We'll be there! Just let me finish the moment here". Fred nodded with a smirk on his face and our friends continued swimming. Hiro turned to me and said, "I love you, (Y/N)". I smiled and said, "I love you too, Hiro". He smiled brightly and gave me a big hug. "Will you be my lovely girlfriend?", he asked lovingly. He let go just to look at me and I replied, "Of course". With that, we shared another sweet kiss and went to the pool with our best friends.