He's The One

(Y/N)'s POV

This is it, I'm finally going to do it. Today is day that I'm going to confess my feelings to the one I love which is my childhood friend back when I was in middle school. He's studying at SFIT just like me but both of us are in separated classrooms when he started going there. I was hoping he would accept my feelings, I mean I've had it when he left suddenly like a few years ago but when he came back here in San Fransokyo and when I met him once again, I started getting shy around him since he looks good-looking and my feelings for him got deeper and deeper. Anyway, I finally finished my usual morning routine and so far I've done every single thing. I took a shower, quick chores, breakfast, change into my uniform and getting ready for school which is SFIT. I stood in front of the mirror to check myself out and smiled. 'Alright. It's finally the day, I better build up self-confidence so I wouldn't stutter or anything like that', I thought and giggled. Afterwards, I grabbed my bag, said goodbye to my parents, and I head outside quickly.While I was running, I spotted my best friend, Hiro, who seems to be running as well. Hiro and I became friends ever since we started studying and both of us were classmates. I grinned and ran after him with excitement. "Hiro! Wait up!!", I exclaimed and waved. He noticed my cheerful voice and smiled with a wave. When I approached him, both of us continued running but Hiro started our usual morning conversation, "Morning, (Y/N)! Hmm, you look happy. What's up?". I giggled and both of us fist bumped. "Oh, that. Well, today I decided that I will tell my feelings to (B/N) [Boy Name]!", I said and my hair was flowing from the wind. Hiro just made a small smile which is unusual and said, "O-Oh. You finally decided, huh? Well, I wish you the best of luck, (Y/N)". He asked for fist bump and I gladly took the opportunity to fist bump him back.

~.~

Hours had passed since Hiro and I came to school in a flash. Our lessons were no big deal, I was able to keep up with the topics that we were given by the professor and I aced some quizzes. Right now, it's dismisal and I think it's time for me to call him right now before he goes home. He's in Class A-2 while Hiro and I are in Class A-1. And the good thing is that our classrooms are close to each other and I have no problem on finding it or head upstairs. Everyone else in my classroom head outside while the cleaners are cleaning the classroom. I grabbed my bag and Hiro said, "(Y/N). I'm just gonna wait for you at my lab in case if you want to find me, kay?". I nodded and said, "Yeah, great idea. I would like to have some company when I go home, thank you very much". He smiled and I gave him a hug. When I let go, he nodded and I swore I saw a small blush on his face. He scratched his hair lightly and said, "N-No problem. I'm going there now. So, again...good luck, (Y/N)". He gave me one last hug and ran outside the classroom. I smiled and said goodbye to the cleaners who are cleaning the classroom.

I got out from the classroom and just when I was about to head to the other classroom next door, I couldn't believe my eyes. The door was slightly open and what I saw was (B/N) and another girl kissing. My eyes widened and I can feel like my heart is going to explode like an arrow is about to strike against my heart. 'No No. This is a dream, right? right? Oh no...it can't be', I thought and felt tears flowing on my eyes. Both of them smiled and confessed their feelings to each other with glee. Is he really not the one for me? I shook my head and ran away from the classroom. If I stay longer, it will put me a lot of pressure even more inside of me or my heart. 

I arrived at Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab to find Hiro and went inside. When I got in, there were still people working on their inventions and experiments. I walked through halls with my head hang low and some were looking at me strangely. A few more tears came out from eyes but just when I was about to raise my head, I heard a voice calling me, "(Y/N)!". That made me raise my head slightly and what I saw was Hiro with a smile on his face but his expression change when he saw me when my face is covered in tears. He ran towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "(Y/N)! What happened?! Why are you crying?", he said in shock. I hugged him tight and sniffed. My tears flowed on my cheeks and replied, "H-He's...He's with someone else. I-It hurts...deep inside and he's not the one, Hiro. I thought he was...!". Hiro's face fell when he heard my trembling yet sad voice and he hugged me tighter. He patted my head and back soothingly. "Shh...it's okay. I'm here, (Y/N). Please cheer up", he said with a gentle voice. We wiped my tears and I only gave one sad look. His face fell even more and he said, "Please I want to see you smile, (Y/N). I will lose it if you cry even more". I sniffed and leaned my head against his chest. "Okay...", was all I said and both of us ended up in the lab for the next ten minutes.