Karaoke Night!

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is a lovely day and I am just walking around the streets of San Fransokyo. Everywhere I go, I see lots of people doing their thing like, work, family bonding and friends hanging out. I smiled and I thought of something. 'I hope my friends and I will hang out again like we did the last few weeks', I thought. Actually, I've been friends with Gogo, Honey, Wasabi, Fred and Hiro and his robot Baymax. We've been friends for 6 months and we always look after each other. And there's one person that I have been keeping an eye on, its Hiro Hamada. Ever since I met him, I had a crush on him although I don't know how to tell him. Anyway, I stop by a pastry shop so I buy some pastries for the house.

I went inside and I can smell so many pastries. I looked around and said, 'Mmmm....it so delicious here'. Then suddenly I heard someone calling me, "Hey (Y/N)!". I turned to see Honey, Fred, Gogo and Wasabi. "Hey guys!", I said. I came closer to them and said, "What are you guys doing here?". "Oh we are shopping for cupcakes for tonight", Honey Lemon said. "Tonight? What's happening tonight?", I asked. "We are planning to have a friend's hangout! And you are invited!", Honey Lemon said. "We are gonna hang out?! Oh my goodness! This is going to be fun", I exclaimed. "I know right?", Honey Lemon said. "So, where we gonna hang out guys?", I asked. "Oh, we're gonna hangout at Honey Lemon's House", Wasabi said. "Oh great I would to come guys, and what time?", I asked. "Hmmm...probably 6:00 PM, you okay with that?", Fred asked. "Yup, I'm okay with that!", I said. "Great! Oh we invited Hiro and Baymax too just in case you didn't know", Honey Lemon said. I blushed when I heard Hiro's name and I said with a shy smile, "Cool...I can't wait to see them later! Hehehehe". They looked at each other and smiled at me. I noticed and said, "What is it?", I asked. "Oh...its just we still remembered that you have a crush on Hiro", Gogo said and gave me smile. "O-oh....yeah what about it....?", I asked shyly and a blush was spreading across my face. "Its just you guys are so cute together! Ah!", Honey Lemon said and squealed. Actually, I told everyone that I had a crush on Hiro because they caught me starring at Hiro all the time and also when I talk about him. "Anyways, we'll see you later (Y/N)!", Fred said. "BYE!", the others said. I waved them goodbye and they left. Oh my goodness, its been awhile since I hangout with them. Anyway, continued browsing the items here in the pastry shop. Afterwards, I already bought something. I bought 5 muffins and a blueberry cheesecake. I walked out from the pastry shop and I walk straight home.

I arrived home and I placed the pastries in the kitchen. And mom walked in and said, "Oh (Y/N)! Your back and you brought something sweet as usual"."Yup!", I said with a bright smile. "And mom I'm gonna hang out with my friends tonight again", I said. "Oh that's wonderful and your happy to see Hiro too, huh?", mom said with a sly smile. I blushed when she said that. Actually, its been like this, mom and I keep on talking about crushes and boys.  When it comes to Hiro, I blush everytime when teases me like that. "Well...yeah... Of course I'm excited!", I said with excitement and trying to hide my embarrassment. My mom smiled and said, "Okay, okay, anyways have fun later, (Y/N), because I am going out with friends too"."Really? That's great! Have fun too with your friends", I said and giggled. My mom gave me a quick hug and said, "Oh my it looks like it's time, I have to go now (Y/N)! And your father is still out for some errands, kay? Bye!"."Okay, bye mom!", I said and waved goodbye. Then mom left the house and I wad all alone. Hmm...well better get ready for tonight.

*TIME SKIP* (a few minutes before 6:00)

I finished eating dinner about 5:30 and I finished getting ready for my outing at my friend's house. I am wearing a purpe blouse, leggings with shorts and a pair of converse sneakers. And for my hairstyle, I tied my hair up. 'Tonight's gonna be a goodnight', I thought and smiled to myself. Then I heard a car honking outside my house. 'Oh their here!', I thought and rushed downstairs. I opened my front door and I saw Hiro. I gasped and said, "Hiro! Oh my goodness! You suprised me there!"."Oh sorry about that, hehehe", he said and scratched the back of his neck. "Anyways, are you ready?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm ready", I answered. "Oh and you look great by the way", he said and blushed. I noticed and thought, 'Oh he's talking about my appearance...'. "Oh thank you, Hiro", I said. He smiled and said, "Your welcome and let's go (Y/N)!", he exclaimed. I giggled and I followed Hiro to the car. When I got there, Hiro open the door and everyone said, "Hey (Y/N)!!". "Hi Guys!", I answered. I got in the car with Hiro and we drove off to Honey Lemon's House.