Kissed Under The Mistletoe

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Thursday and the date is December 25 which means it's Christmas Day. I am so excited and I'm just here at home sleeping peacefully at my warm bed. I just moved here at San Fransokyo 6 months ago and I met new friends. I was glad I met different people for a change. My friends that I met months ago were smart, friendly, brave but that's not all they are also a group of super heroes called the Big Hero 6. The names are Gogo, Wasabi, Honey, Fred, and Hiro with his robot bestfriend Baymax. I became friends with them a bit fast and I met them at SFIT, the school I'm studying. They are so nice when I met them but among the six there is one I'm very close and that is Hiro Hamada. I met Hiro first before I met the rest and both of us became fast friends because it turns out Hiro is my neighbor at the other side. Since we are so close, usually me and my mom go there to eat some donuts. But later on, I started developing a crush on him and I can't stop thinking about it. I just hope I could tell him how I feel because I like him more than a friend. Anyhow, I'm still sleeping and suddenly my alarm rang then I sat up quickly. I panted and turned off my alarm clock. I sighed and fixed my hair then I checked the calendar. I smiled and I got out of bed and went closer at the calendar hanging on the wall. I jumped for joy and said, "Finally! It's Christmas!". I danced in my room like I just wanna have fun. Then I heard a knock on my door and I was startled in response. I rushed to the door and opened it then it turns out to be my dad. I smiled and said, "Merry Christmas dad!". "Oh! Merry Christmas (Y/N)!", my dad exclaimed and he lifted my up in the air. I yelped and laughed at the same time in response. He spin me around and then he placed me down. He ruffled my hair and said, " Well, since it's Christmas, this is going to be a jolly day, right (Y/N)". "You bet! I'm so excited!", I exclaimed. "Well, I better get downstairs", he said and went downstairs. I was left standing and I decided to fix myself. Afterwards, I proceeded to go downstairs then I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. When I got there, my mom is cooking a scrumptious breakfast at the kitchen. I smiled and said, "Oooohhh...I smell something delicious!". Then I saw mom bringing the breakfast to the dining table and she noticed me. She smiled with joy and said, "Oh (Y/N)! Your awake and Merry Merry Christmas. Hehehe". "Merry Christmas too, mom", I replied and my mom placed our breakfast at the table then she hugged me. I returned the hug and dad appeared then he came towards us and hugged us. I smiled and all of us let go then mom said, "Well, breakfast is ready. Let's eat!". Both me and dad nodded and all of us started eating breakfast.

After breakfast, I went upstairs and back to my bedroom. When I got inside, I received a text message from my cellphone. I noticed and I rushed to my bag so I can have my phone out. I got it out and I received a message from Honey Lemon. I smiled and read the message, 'Hello (Y/N), Merry Christmas! I hope you have a jolly day and also I just wanna let you know that we are gonna hang out with the gang so wanna come? If yes, then great! Then meet us at Lucky Cat Cafe. Cause' we are gonna hang out there. Bye!'. I smiled and replied, 'Of course I'll come. Be there in a jiffy'. Lucky Cat Cafe, it's been a while since I've been there. Anyhow, I rushed to my closet so I can change my clothes. Moments later, I got changed for my hang out. I'm wearing long sleeved shirt, black leggings with shorts on top, converse shoes and I am wearing a winter jacket and boots. Then I brought out my presents in the closet and place it in a big bag. The presents are for my friends and I thought It might be the time to give them. Anyhow, I went outside my bedroom and I went downstairs then I called out, "Mom and Dad! I'm gonna hang out with my buddies, kay?". They turned to me and mom said, "Sure, have fun! Oh, and say hello to Aunt Cass for me". "Alright! See ya later!", I said with a wave. "See you", dad said and both of them waved at me then I went outside the house. When I got out, there was snow falling from the sky and the ground is covered by the blanket of snow. I smiled and I looked at the other side to see Lucky Cat Cafe. Then someone came out at the cafe and it turns out to be Hiro. I blushed and exclaimed with a smile, "Hey Hiro!". He noticed me and smiled brightly then he said, "(Y/N)!". I smiled and I cross the street carefully and I made it. Then Hiro walk towards me and hugged me. I returned it and he said, "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)". "Merry Christmas, Hiro", I replied. We let go and he said, "Well, let's go in, shall we?". I nodded with a giggle and replied, "Of course". Both of us went inside the cafe then suddenly Aunt Cass came out and said, "(Y/N)! Merry Christmas!". "Hi Aunt Cass!", I replied and she hugged me. I returned it and I said, "Mom said hello by the way". She smiled and said, "Alright, tell her I said hello too, kay?". I nodded and we let go then Hiro said, "Come (Y/N)! All of our friends are upstairs and Baymax is there too!". I smiled and said, "Okay!". I rushed to Hiro and I waved Aunt Cass then both of us went upstairs. 

We arrived upstairs and everyone are there. I smiled and said, "Merry Christmas, guys!". They noticed me and said, "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!". They came towards me and gave me a group hug. I smiled brightly and I quickly returned it. We let go and Honey said, "I'm glad you made it (Y/N)! Well everyone should we start?". They nodded and I thought, 'Start what exactly?'. "Yeah! Let's get this party started!", Fred exclaimed and put his hands in the air. I giggled and everyone said in unison, "Woohoo!". Then the party just began and Wasabi turned the stereo on and the music started playing. Everyone were dancing happily and I was just watching them with a smile. Then I saw Baymax going downstairs from the third floor. I noticed and said, "Hi Baymax!". Baymax noticed and came towards me with a wave then he said, "Hello (Y/N) and Merry Christmas". "Awww...Merry Christmas Baymax". I gave him a warm hug and he returned it. I let go and Baymax patted my head. Baymax and I kept on watching our friends dance then suddenly Honey noticed me standing and said, "(Y/N)! Come on let's dance". She rushed to me and grabbed my hand so she can lead me to the dancefloor. I chuckled in response and started dancing. We've been dancing like there's no tomorrow for a while then suddenly Hiro grabbed me and danced with me. I blushed and said, "Oh hi..". "Hey (Y/N)", he said with a bright smile and both of us danced together. We laughed and danced all day long. After we danced, all of us sat at the couch and chatted for a while. It's been a while since I chatted with them and sometimes they tell stories about their heroic adventures here at San Fransokyo. Then Honey said, "Alright present time!". Everyone nodded happily and got out from the couch to get their gifts. They came back in just a few seconds and give their gifts to one another and they replied, "Thanks". I noticed I didn't bring out my gifts so I decided to get it from my large bag. I started giving gifts to each of them and they said in unison, "Awww...thanks (Y/N)". I smiled and replied, "You're welcome guys". They opened their presents and smiled. Honey got a cute blouse, Gogo got a new bike jacket, Wasabi got a pack of ramen, Fred got a new comic book and Hiro got a picture of him and me together with the team. All of them gave me a hug and I quickly returned it. Afterwards they gave me gifts and I said with bright smile, "Thanks guys!". They smiled and Baymax came to me then he said, "Here's my present (Y/N)". He turned on his screen on his belly and a video appeared. It's a video of me, Baymax and the rest of the team together on our hang outs and memories. I smiled genlty and said, "Thank you for the gift Baymax. It's wonderful". "Your very welcome", Baymax replied then suddenly Hiro came to me and said, "Um..(Y/N)". I turned to him with a smile and said, "Yeah Hiro?". "I have present for you too", Hiro said with a shy smile. 'Oh yeah, Hiro didn't give me anything yet. I wonder what's his present', I thought. I nodded and said, "Alright, so where is it?". He smiled and grabbed my hand then we head upstairs. When we got there, Hiro stopped and both of us remained standing almost near the staircase. I was confused then I noticed there's something hanging in the ceiling. It was a cute mistletoe. I blushed and thought, 'Is he gonna do what I think he is gonna do right now?', I thought and looked at him. He put both his hands on my cheeks and brought his face closer to mine genlty. He placed his lips into mine and he closed his eyes. My eyes widened at his actions but I returned the kiss. The kiss was sweet  yet shy at the same time. It lasted for a few seconds then we let go. Both of us blushed and Hiro, "(Y/N), I just wanted to tell you that...I love you". I gasped with happiness and smiled in response. 'Hiro loves me? Whoa, who knew this day would come. I'm so happy right now', I thought. Hiro is still looking at me and I replied, "I feel the same way". His eyes widened on my response and I said with a gentle smile, "I love you too, Hiro". He smiled brightly showing his gap of his teeth and he hugged me tightly. I giggled and returned the hug. We swayed while we are hugging and Hiro let go of me slowly then he started at me lovingly. I smiled and caress his cheek with my hand. He touched my hand gently and he brought his lips into mine again then I relaxed into the kiss. I wrapped my arms in his shoulders while he wrapped his arm on my waist and his hand is stroking my hair. We exchanged kisses and we giggled in between. We stayed like this for a while then we let go. He smiled and we hugged again then Hiro said, "I love you (Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?". I smiled and said, "Yes Hiro!". He chuckled and rubbed my back then we let go and kissed again under the mistletoe.