My Secret Admirer

Note: Here's another one-shot. I can't think of anything else so I wrote this instead. Enjoy ;)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a normal Friday, the sky is clear and the sun is shining here in San Fransokyo. People are walking around the city because they might go somewhere like work, school or malling with friends. I just moved here like a few months ago and I was able to make friends very quickly. Also, I'm studying at SFIT for college and I'm only 14 yrs old due to my high intelligence, pretty unusual right? Anyway, I just arrived at SFIT and good news is that there's no traffic jam today which is great. I went inside the building and I was greeted by some students who knew me. I greeted them back with a smile on my face. I sighed and went straight to the lockers.

I arrived at the lockers section and opened my own locker. When I opened it, I saw a beautiful white rose and a letter. I blinked a few times and thought to myself, 'A rose and a letter. This is unexpected and I thought Valentines day was over'. I grabbed the rose and viewed it. I smiled and touched the petals gently. I gotta admit, this rose is precious. Still though, who gave me this rose and the letter? Speaking of which, I haven't read the letter yet. I looked at the letter and I decided to place the rose back inside the locker. I was about to get the white envelope but suddenly someone called me. I looked to see Honey Lemon and my other friends. We became fast friends ever since I came here in this school. They approached me and Honey Lemon gave me a big hug. "Good morning, (Y/N)!! It's so nice to see you again!!", she said and let go. I chuckled and replied, "Yeah, same here". I turned to other guys which is Fred, Gogo and Wasabi and I said, "Mornin'!". They replied back by saying good morning and they gave me a hug as well. I chuckled and suddenly I realized that Hiro isn't here. To be honest, Hiro and I are very close friends and when I first met had I had a crush on him but not small but a BIG crush although I don't know how to tell him at all. Anyway, we let go and grabbed my books from the locker then I closed it. I turned to guys and asked curiously, "So, where's Hiro?". They were about to say something but eventually someone was running towards us. We turned around to see Hiro running and he's all sweaty. I smiled and he stopped right in front of us. He panted and said, "H-Hey...e-everyone!". He stood up and wiped his forehead gently. I waved at him and said, "Mornin', Hiro". He looked at me and said with a hint of blush on his face which I wonder why. "Good morning, (Y/N)!", he said and gave me a hug. I giggled and hugged him back which made the hug even tighter. We let go and laughed afterwards. "So, ready to go class, Hiro?", I asked. He nodded and said, "Yup, but first let me get my books on the locker". I nodded and the others said goodbye to us and we went to their classrooms. I waited for Hiro for a while, since we are in the same class, and suddenly he closed his locker and locked it. "Alright, let's go", he said and smiled. I nodded and both of us went to our classroom.

*TIME SKIP*

My physics class ended a while ago and now it's break time and I just finished eating lunch although I ate inside the classroom instead of eating at the cafeteria. I had rice with omelette and it was pretty good. After eating though, I decided to hang out with my other friends named Harry, Yuzuki, Dominic and Quinn. All of us were sitting on the big window sill and we are talking about our life here in school and Dominic told jokes from time to time in our conversation and it makes us laugh like dorks. Anyway, just when I was about to say something, Yuzuki turned to me and said, "Hey (Y/N)?". I looked at her and asked, "Yes?". "I noticed that Hiro was staring at you during class", she said. My eyes widened and said, "Really?". Does Hiro want to say something? Or maybe he likes to look at me with his brown eyes? Questions came into my head very quickly until Harry spoke, "Don't tell me Hiro has a thing for (Y/N), don't you think?". They looked at each other and each of them have a different expression on their faces. He may be my crush but I wasn't sure if he has thing for me and I feel like I wanna find out soon. I sighed slightly and realized I forgot to pack away my physics book on my desk. I stood up from the window sill and said, "I'll be right back, guys". They nodded and continued their conversation. When I arrived at my desk, I saw a sticky note on my book. I took out the note and it said, 'Are you a remote control? Because you turn me on~'. I blushed and thought to myself, 'A pick-up line? Wow, who ever wrote this, is a very smooth guy. Also, the handwriting looks exactly like Hiro's' handwriting. I wonder'. I shrugged the thought and put the note inside my pocket just in case then I packed away my book.

*TIME SKIP, AGAIN AND BROUGHT BY BAYMAX AND HIS CUTENESS :D*

Class was finally over and the cleaners are cleaning the classroom and I was one of them. I'm sweeping the floor with the broom and I'm sweating already. One of the students already left and the rest of is were just cleaning. Hiro told me he will go ahead but he said we'll meet later anyway after I clean. After sweeping, I arranged the desks properly on each row and I looked at each one just in case if it's aligned or not. 'Okay, the desk are fine', I thought and nodded. Afterwards, I wiped my face and said, "I'm finished". One of my classmates turned to me and said, "Great! Good job, (Y/N). You can go now if you want". I smiled and bowed ever so slightly. "Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow, guys", I said and grabbed my backpack. They waved back and said goodbye then I head outside the classroom. When I was about to go to the entrance, I remembered the envelope back at my locker. I gasped and thought, 'Oh gosh, I almost forgot about that. I better read the letter before I leave the school'. With that, I rushed to the lockers section to read the letter.

I arrived at the lockers and I immediately opened my own locker. When I opened it, I grabbed the envelope and I quickly opened it with ease. I took out the piece of paper from the envelope and it said, 'Dear (Y/N), I know you and you know me. Ever since I met you, I always had this deep feeling inside of me which is towards you and I can't stop thinking about it. When I look at at you, I feel like it's eternity. Your eyes shine bright like a diamond. Your smile makes my day brighter. Your laugh made me blush. Your voice was music to my ears. Your hugs made my heart go jump. Everytime we held hands, my heart beats so fast and it send me shivers down my spine. I love every bit of you from top to bottom. I can't seem to hide this feelings anymore so I will say it here instead. I love you, (Y/N). I always had a crush ever since the day I met you. If you wish to see me, let's meet at the park. That way, I will know what will be your reply. Thanks and see you there. -Sincerely, your secret admirer'. I blinked a few times and thought, 'I have a secret admirer? Wow, this is new and hold on, we met before. Also, the handwriting looks the same from the sticky note'. I clutch the letter from my chest and placed it inside my bag. I nodded and thought, 'Okay. He said we are going to meet at the park. I guess I better see my secret admirer so I can found out who he really is'. With that, I ran towards the hall and left the school.

I finally arrive at the park and there's quite a few people here. I walked for a while and sat down on the bench. We're suppose to meet here in the park and I have no idea where my secret admirer is and how he looks like. Just when I was about to protest or do anything else, someone walked towards me. I turned to see Hiro with his backpack and it was quite a coincedence to see him here. I smiled and said, "Hi, Hiro". He immediately sat down and said, "Hello, (Y/N)". I nodded and there was silence. I twiddled my thumbs and said, "So, what are you doing here, Hiro? I'm waiting for my secret admirer to come. He said we will meet here". He chuckled and said, "Actually". He got closer to me and looked straight to me with his brown eyes. I blushed on how close we are right now and he answered in a shy tone, "The secret admirer that you're looking for is right here, (Y/N)-chan". My eyes widened and thought, 'H-Hiro..?? No w-way?? His my secret admirer all this time'. I was speechless and he said, "You're surprised, aren't you?". I nodded slowly and he placed his hand on my head then he stroked my hair gently. "So...what will you're answer be, (Y/N)? You read the love letter, right?", he asked. I can't believe this day would ever come. My crush and I have the same feelings. This has to be the best day of my life. I nodded rapidly and said, "Yes!". He blinked his eyes and I replied, "I love you too, Hiro-kun". He smiled brightly and hugged me suddenly. I giggled and hugged back gently. He let go and brought his lips into mine. I gasped but I returned the kiss quickly. The kiss was sweet like gummy bears? I guess he ate gummy bears earlier. He let go and kissed my forehead. We brought lips together again and we began exchanging kisses over and over, again. After a while, we finally let go just to get some air. We panted slowly and he said, "I love you". I giggled and rest my head on his shoulder. "I love you more, Hiro-kun", I said and he kissed my cheek. He chuckled and said, "I love you most, (Y/N)-chan". He cupped my face again and we shared another blissful kiss under the beautiful sunset.