The Best Birthday Gift

Note: IT'S EDITED! (Feb 10, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

Its a Saturday, and its my birthday and im turning 15 just like Hiro Hamada (A/N: Hiro is 15 in this story). Hiro and I were bestfriends ever since I moved here at San Fransokyo. I started to have a big crush on him when we first met. Its just he's cool, heroic, his good-looking and also he's a genius but sometimes his cute-looking. I just can't stop thinking about him but I don't know how to tell him. Anyhow, I have other friends aside from Hiro. Named, Gogo, Honey, Wasabi and Fred and Hiro's nurse robot named Baymax. Baymax is a very cute and huggable robot I have ever met in my life and we became friends very fast just like Hiro. Also, we have the same interest for cats like Mochi.

Im just here lying in my bed having a good sleep. Until my alarm clock rang and I groaned in response like I'm getting up for school. I reached the alarm clock and turn off the alarm clock. I sit up and stretch my arms and I started to yawn. Then, I got off the bed and fix my self so I can go downstairs.

When I went downstairs, and I smell something delicious. 'Mmmm..its probably my mom making one yummy breakfast in the morning', I thought and smiled. I've always like my mom's home-cooked meals because it's just it taste so good. Anyway, I was walking towards the dining room and yelled so my mom can hear me, "Good morning mom!". Mom heard me and said, "Good morning (Y/N)! And Happy Birthday!!". She finished her delicious meal while I took a seat and wait for the food. Then I saw mom walking with the meal on her hands. She placed it in the table and I began to take a look at it. It's waffles with a message that is written with chocolate syrup. I read the message, 'Happy Birthday (Y/N)!'. My mom smiled and asked, "Do you like your breakfast, I made it extra special for you because its your birthday". "Like it? I love it! Thank you mom!" I exclaimed with joy and gave mom a hug. "Your welcome!", my mom said and hugged me back. I let go and went back to my seat and I started to eat my waffles."So what are your plans today, (Y/N)? Since its your birthday", she asked. "Maybe I will hang out one of my friends", I said while eating my breakfast. "That's a great idea! And now that you mention it, your excited to see Hiro again, aren't you?", she said with a smile and she gave me a look. I blushed and said, "Y-yeah, w-what a about it?". I can tell what my mom is trying say here in this conversation. "Its just you keep on mentioning him everytime we talk, and you keep on blushing when your around him everytime we pay a visit at Lucky Cat Cafe", she said. "Oh my goodness! You noticed!?", I exclaimed still having a blush on my face. My mom chuckled on my response and said, "You have a crush on Hiro, (Y/N)?". I blushed even more and answered, "Okay! Okay! I will admit it, I have a crush on Hiro". She chuckled even more and said, "I knew it! I always think that you and Hiro will be the perfect couple, don't you think". "Yeah...", I said shyly. "You know, you should tell him how you feel", my mom said with a sweet smile. "W-what?!", I was shocked by that response but suddenly our telephone rang and that interrupted our converation. "I will answer it, (Y/N)", my mom said and she walk towards the phone. "Hello?", my mom said. I was looking at mom for a minute then I continued to finish my breakfast.

Then a few seconds later... "(Y/N)! The phone's for you!", she yelled. I finished my meal just in time then I walk towards the phone. "Who is it mom?", I asked. "It's Hiro", she whispered. A blush appeared in my face when I heard his name. "O-oh okay, thanks I will take over from here", I said. I grabbed the phone from my mom and I answered, "Hello?". "H-hey (Y/N)! Its Hiro", Hiro said. "Oh hi, how are you doing?", I asked. "I'm doing well, everything's all right, how about you?", he said. "Oh same here, and what did you call me for?", I asked questionly. "Um...can we hang out today?", he said. 'I'm gonna hang out with Hiro? Oh my, I didn't know this is happening', I thought. I blushed and snapped back to reality and asked "O-oh okay, what time?". "Right now", he said. 'WHAT?!', I thought. I checked the clock and its 6:30 am. 'Oh yeah, cause after breakfast, I'm gonna hang out with my friends but this time its only Hiro and me', I thought. "S-sure Hiro! I will go to the Lucky Cat Cafe and-" I was cut off until Hiro said, "No no no! Don't come to the cafe yet!". I wasn't expecting that answer and thought, 'Huh? That's odd'. "Why Hiro? Is there something going on in the cafe?", I asked with concerned. "Um probably", he said. I can tell there something strange here. But oh well maybe Aunt Cass is probably busy right now. "Okay, where do we meet, Hiro?", I asked. "Oh! Let's meet at the park, does it sound good?", he answered. "Yeah! The park sounds good! I'll meet you there by 10 minutes, kay?"."Sure, then its decided! See you there (Y/N)! Bye!", he answered with excitement. I chuckled on his response and answered, "Okay, Hiro! Goodbye!". I put back the phone and sighed. 'Oh my this day became more exciting then I thought. Usually my birthdays are pretty normal. Maybe its because I'm in San Fransokyo', I thought and smiled. Anyhow, I rushed upstairs and to get ready for my date-I mean my 'hang out' with Hiro. 'Man, what was I thinking for a second there', I thought. Then suddenly my mom called me, "Hey (Y/N)! What did Hiro say?". "Umm..he asked me if we could hang out and I said YES!", I replied happily. "Ohhh...is it a date?", she asked with a smirk. "W-what I don't know...", I said shyly while blushing. "Anyways good luck!", she said and giggled. "Thanks mom!", I replied. Afterwards, I continued to get ready to head out.