Theater Romance

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Saturday and I'm walking to the mall with my friends. We were chatting about what's happening while walking. Sometimes they talk about there heroic acts, SFIT, and sometimes funny stories. When we put it that way, we laugh out loud. I've been friends with them for a long time now and the one I'm really close with is Hiro Hamada. I met him when I moved here at San Fransokyo and immediately we became fast friends. But when we hang out, I always have a crush on him and I can't stop thinking about it. That started when we first met and I blush whenever I think about it. I just wish I could tell him how I feel, but how? Anyhow, while on the way we already arrived at the mall. All of us smiled and all of us went inside the mall. 

We went inside the mall and there are a bunch of people walking around like a group of friends, families, and couples. I smiled then Honey said, "Okay, where should we go guys?". "How about the noodle shop?", Wasabi asked. "Or the arcade?", Fred asked. "Or the resturants?", Gogo asked. "Or the book store?", Hiro asked. Everyone were thinking where to go and I suggested, "What about the theater?". Everyone looked at each other then they turned to me and nodded. "Sure! That sounds fun!", Fred exclaimed. "Yeah, let's go!", Hiro said and all of us went to the theaters so we can watch a movie. We are heading to the movies, but we ended up having a few stop overs at the stores for a bit. Honey is browsing clothes and sometimes she wanted me to tag along with her so I try some cute clothes. Gogo is looking at the motorbike shop and she tried on some bike helmets. Wasabi went to a mechanic shop to browse some tools. Fred went to a comic book store to browse some comics and sometimes he wanted all of us to tag along.

Afterwards, we arrived at the cinemas and all of us are trying to find the perfect movie. "Oh my goodness, what are we gonna watch, guys?", I said. "Hmm...", Hiro said and started looking for a good movie. Then suddenly Honey said, "I found one". We all turned to her then we came to her and Wasabi asked, "So, what's the movie, Honey Lemon?". "We're gonna watch this!", she exclaimed. We saw the title of the movie and it's called "Anyone Can Be A Hero"'Oh I heard about this movie, its a action packed, comedy and a romantic movie', I thought. "Well, what do you think?", Honey asked. All of us nodded in response and Hiro said, "Sounds great, let's watch this one". "Great, then let's buy the tickets", Honey said then all of us went in the counter where we can buy tickets. "6 tickets for 'Anyone Can Be A Hero' please", we said in unison. "Alright, what time?", the lady in the counter asked. "2:15", Honey said. "Okay. Now choose your seats", the lady said. All of us looked at the computer screen for the seats. Hmm...It looks like almost every seat are filled but we found 6 vacant seats in one row. We chose that one and the lady nodded. Then we paid for the tickets and she gave the tickets to me. "Thank you", we said then Fred said, "Now for the popcorn and the drinks!". We all nodded then we head to the food corner to buy our popcorn and drinks. We bought 6  drinks and a 3 popcorns. Afterwards, we head to the movie house and Wasabi said, "The cinema number is #3". "Okay, #3", Gogo said and we started looking for cinema 3 then all of a sudden we found it. We all smiled then we gave the tickets to the lady standing there then all of us went inside the movie house. 

It was dark and one of our friends are laughing and saying 'oohhhh'. I smiled at their response and we are going to our seats. Our seats are located at the very back and its on the second floor. We head to our seats and we sat down then there were some trailers playing before the movie will start. We chatted for while and sometimes we laughed. Anyhow, I am sitting beside Hiro, Honey is sitting beside Gogo and Wasabi is sitting beside Fred. Since I'm sitting beside Hiro, I felt happy and glad at the same time yet sometimes I feel like I wanna blush any second but still I'm still happy. Anyhow a few minutes later the movie already started and everyone were excited.

During the movie the main character is trying to find a way how to save the person from the building. Everyone were trying to focus on what is going on throughout the movie. Later on, the main character accidentally gained mysterious powers from his friend who is a scientist. He can control the 4 elements and he can jump from high places. Everyone were surprised even us and also Fred because he sure loves superhero movies and comics. A few moments later in the movie there was action because the main character is fighting the enemy, and everyone were clapping their hands and saying, "Oh yeah!". My friends are eating popcorn. Hiro and I were eating our popcorn as well but suddenly he touched my hand while he was getting popcorn. He looked at me and blushed with a smile then he said, "Oh..uh..hehehe". He let go then I got some popcorn then he did the same thing.

Later on the main character is with a female character. 'I think I know where this is going', I thought with a smile. They are both talking and suddenly the main character showed her some of his powers. The female character was amazed then she clapped her hands. Everyone were giggling for some reason and I think I know why. Suddenly the main character said to the main character, "(G/N), I wanted to tell you something for a long time now". The female character is nodded her head in response then the main character said, "I love you". Almost everyone tried to hold their squeals on that part of the movie especially Honey Lemon. I looked over to her and I could see her giggling and trying to hold her squeals. I smiled and I continued watching the movie. "It's been a while since I had this sort of feeling towards you and I just wanted you to know that your the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life". The female character gasped and hugged the main character and said, "Oh my gosh, you have no I idea how happy I am. I love you too!". The main character smiled and let go of her then they kissed. Everyone squealed and I was about to squeal too but I hold it. Then suddenly I felt someone looking at me. I turned to see Hiro looking at me with a shy look for some reason. He looked at his area then he removed his jacket then he placed it on us for some reason. He brought me close to him and I could my face blushing right now on how close we are. I was confused on what he is doing so I looked at him for a minute then suddenly Hiro whispered, "Umm....hey (Y/N), can I show you something?". "Oh sure! What is it?", I whispered back with smile. Hiro gulped and brought his face into mine then he brought his lips into mine. I was surprised and my eyes went wide but I slowly close and I relaxed into the kiss. The kiss was shy, soft, warm and sweet. Afterwards we let go and Hiro blushed bright like a tomato then he said quietly and shyly, "I love you, (Y/N)". I was surprised yet I smiled in response. "Ever since I first met, I always have a crush on you and I can't stop thinking about it", he said. I smiled widely and I said, "Awww....Hiro. I don't know what to say but I feel the same way". His eyes were wide yet he smiled. "I love you too, Hiro", I whispered and smiled. He smiled very wide and he hugged me. I was surprised and hugged him back. We let go slowly then we brought face closer then he brought his lips into mine again. We kissed over and over again and between the kiss we giggled softly and smiled. We let go so we can have some air. I smiled and cuddled him. He stroke my hair with his hand and said quietly, "(Y/N), I love you and I will always be with you and protect you". "I love you too, Hiro", I replied softly. "Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked quietly. "Yes", I answered with smile then we kissed again. Then suddenly Honey Lemon noticed what we were doing then she called us quietly, "Congrats lovebirds". We both let go surprisingly and turn to Honey Lemon. We both blushed and Hiro scratched his neck in embarrassment. Honey giggled on the both of us then Fred said with a thumbs up, "Good job, Hiro". Hiro smiled and said quietly, "Thanks". We looked at the audience and some are focusing in the movie. 'Phew, good thing other people didn't noticed us and good thing we're at the very back of the movie house', I thought and wiped my forehead then we continued the movie.

After the movie, everyone were going outside the movie house. Some of the people who watched the movies were families, group of friends and couples. 'Wait, couples? They watched the movie too? Oh no wonder I heard some strange smooching sounds and some people cuddling in the theater', I thought and blushed. 'Man, who would have thought this movie can be romantic too. But it's worth it. I'm glad Hiro and I are together', I thought and smiled then I looked at Hiro. Then Hiro looked at me and came to me then hold me hand and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him then suddenly our friends noticed us and Honey said, "I'm so proud of both of you and the best part, you guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen in my life!". She took a picture of us on her cellphone and that left us blushing bright red then we let go. "Well, good job, Hiro", Wasabi said and he ruffled Hiro's hair. Hiro smiled then Gogo said with a smile, "Congrats". "Thanks, Gogo", I replied. "Yeah, Honey is right. You guys are the cutest couple I ever seen!", Fred said and he gave us a quick hug. We smiled then both us said in unison, "Thanks, guys". They all smiled then they gave us a group hug. All of us let go then Fred asked, "Okay, where's our next stop?". "How about the restaurant? I'm starving", Wasabi said as his stomah growled. "Yeah, let's go with that", Gogo said and everyone else nodded. We head to the restaurant to eat while both Hiro and I hold hands smiling.