Valentines Day with My Hero

Note: It's Edited! (Feb 14, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Febuary 14 here in San Fransokyo and taking a stroll the park. You know what that means, its Valentine's Day, the month of love and also I'm also a 'Hopeless Romantic' kind of person. Valentines Day has always been my favourite during the month of Febuary. Anywhere you go, you can see red, white, pink and purple hearts. Especially the couples who are holding hands and going on dates, which is so romantic but sometimes during Valentines Day I watch Romantic-Comedy Movies and Animes a lot.  I also read romantic fanfics on the net and I'm dreaming and hoping that one day I will have a boyfriend but luckily there's one boy, I have a crush on for so long. His name is Hiro Hamada. We've been the best of friends for 2 years already. He is smart, cool and good-looking. But sometimes he is shy, sweet and cute. And I can't stop thinking about him. Its been in my mind for so long now and I keep on thinking about for almost everyday now. And sometimes I tend to glimpse at his face. But when he looks at me, I blush and turn my head the other way. But it happend while I was hanging out with my friends. You know, Gogo, Honey, Wasabi and Fred. I'm still a bit shy, and I just wish, I have the courage to tell Hiro how I feel.

I sighed and daydreamed about Hiro then suddenly I bump into someone but it felt a bit hard like metal. I look up to see Baymax on his armor. I remembered something from Hiro about training Baymax so that's why he is wearing his armor. I gasped and said, "Baymax! What are you doing here?"."Hello (Y/N), I am just following this flying creature", he answered and pointed up. I look up to see a yellow butterfly. "Oh", I said with a smile then suddenly I heard a familiar male voice and he said, "BAYMAX!". I look behind Baymax and saw Hiro running towards us. I was surprised to see him here and also his wearing his armor. 'He look so cool and handsome when his wearing his armor', I thought and smiled with a romantic feeling. I realized what I was doing and then I snapped back to reality. He arrived panting and said, "Baymax, where were you?"."Sorry Hiro, I was following this creature", he said and pointed up again." Oh okay", he said when he looked up then he saw me and gave me a smile. "Hi (Y/N)! How are you doin?", he said and asked."I'm well, thank you Hiro", I said with a smile. "O-oh and Happy Valentines Day", he said shyly with a blush on his face. I blushed with a smile and answered, "Oh thank you and Happy Valentines Day to you too". Moments later he gave me a big warm hug. I was surprised and I return the hug then he let me go and he started to scratch the back of his neck still having that same blush. I blushed too and said, "So you guys are training today right?". He was startled when I spoke unexpectedly and he said, "O-oh yeah! We are training here in the park". "Oh okay, well I gotta go to the store to browse some lovely items, so bye Hiro!" I said with a gentle smile. "Oh okay, see you later (Y/N)!" he said with a smile that shows his gap on his teeth then I gave him a quick hug then I run to the store and that leaves Hiro blushing bright red.

Hiro's POV

'Wow, I'm blushing bright red right now and I have butterflies on my stomach', I thought while blushing. Then, my thoughts were cut off when Baymax spoke, "Hiro, is everything alright?". "Hmm..what? Oh yeah everything is fine", I answered and sighed with happiness. "I will scan you for injuries, so please hold", Baymax said."Baymax, don't scan me", I said but its too late."Scan complete", Baymax said after scanning me. I facepalmed and said, "Unbelievable"."You have no necessary injuries but it looks like your heart is racing and its beating faster". I blushed on what Baymax was saying. "It looks like your in love with (Y/N), Hiro". I blushed even more when he continued. I sighed and answered, "Yes, Baymax, I'm in love with (Y/N)". "But I don't know how to tell her", I said. Baymax just stood there and think for a moment then finally he spoke, "Don't worry just be yourself and have the courage to speak, okay?". 'You know what, his right! I better have the guts to ask (Y/N), this Valentines Day', I thought and smiled. "Thanks Baymax", I said and gave him a hug. "Now let's continue training and  I will tell (Y/N) how I feel", I said with a big smile while showing the gap of my teeth. This is going to be the best Valentines Day ever.