My Intelligent Crush

Note:

(Y/N) - Your Name

A/N - Author's Note

This story was edited! (April 30, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Saturday, I just finished my homework yesturday and finally I can have the time to relax and chill. And I am just here, sitting on my desk drawing some doodles or chibis in my drawing pad cause' I don't know what to do today since I don't have any plans. Its been a year since I met one of my greatest friends I have ever met in my life. Their names are Gogo Tomago, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, and the one and only Hiro Hamada with his best robot pal, Baymax. I remember it like it was yesturday. When I first arrived at San Fransokyo, I moved in hill street right beside the cafe called "Lucky Cat Cafe". And that's the time where I first met Hiro. When I meet him for the first time, I was kind of shy that time. But when we chat and chat the following day, we became the best of friends. I also met his health care robot named Baymax. His so cute and Hiro told me that his older brother, Tadashi, made him. And I also met his aunt named Cass Hamada. I realized, she owned Lucky Cat Cafe. She became friends with my mom because they have the same interest about cooking. Then, the first week of Saturday, he introduced his other friends to me. That's when I first met Hiro's friends. I met them when they visited Hiro. That's when I started to gain other friends that day. I was so happy that I met this people because they are intelligent, kind, friendly, sweet, and loyal. They study at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology and the best part is, they are also superheroes. They are called the "Big Hero 6".

I was so happy daydreaming about my friends until someone texted me. I was surprised by my message ringtone. I grab my cellphone from my bed and check who sent me a text message. It was Hiro Hamada who texted me. I started to feel my heart racing for a second when I saw Hiro's name. Okay, let's just say I have a crush on Hiro ever since I met him. Because um.. well...let's just say his cute and smart. I snap back to reality and check the message I just recieved. The message said, 'Hi (Y/N), its me your best friend Hiro, would you like to hang out with me at Lucky Cat Cafe?'. I was surprised at first then I started to reply. 'Sure! Okay, be there in a minute!', I replied I got out of my desk and went straight to Lucky Cat Cafe.

At Lucky Cat Cafe

I arrived and surprised to see so many customers, well that's because its Saturday I suppose, then suddenly I spot Aunt Cass by the counter. She saw me and approached me then she said, "Hi (Y/N)! Hiro told me that he invited you over!". "Yeah, he told me and do you know where he is?" I asked. "Oh, he's upstairs right now", she answered. "Oh thank you so much!", I said with a smile and started to go upstairs.

When I reached upstairs, I saw Hiro. "Hi Hiro, I'm here", I said when I arrived. He looked at me with a sweet smile and exclaimed, "(Y/N)! Your here!". He ran to me and hug me. I was surprised and then I hug him back gently. He let go and asked, "Were you surprised that we have so many customers today?"."Yeah! I was really surprised!", I said with a grin. He smiled and said, "Why don't we chat there by the couch?" he suggested. "Oh okay!", I said. So we went to couch and starting to have a relaxing chat.

I've been talking about my skills recently, my school life as a collage student (A/N - your 14 just like Hiro), and my family. Then he talked about his life being a the leader of Big Hero 6, he tells some stories about Tadashi, and he talks about Baymax. Speaking of Baymax, where is Baymax? I was thinking until I decided to ask Hiro. "Um...Hiro, where's Baymax?", I asked. "Oh, his in my room right now with Mochi again", he laughed. I laughed too and I started to look at the staircase wondering what Baymax is doing with Mochi. "Hey (Y/N), Aunt Cass made lunch for us before you arrived", he said. He stood up and prepared our lunch. "Oh Aunt Cass prepared lunch? That's great! So what's for lunch?", I asked. "Hot Spicy Chicken Wings!", he exclaimed. "Oh boy! My favorite!", I said with excitement. He laughed on my response and returned on preparing the chicken wings. I went straight to the table and sit on the dining chair and waited for the food. After he prepared it, he sat down beside me and started to get his hot chicken wing while I get my own. Before eating, we prayed for the food and then after that both of us said, "Itadakimasu". Then we started to eat our delicious meal. While eating our chicken wings, I started to feel that Hiro is looking at me. I began to look at him aswell and I asked, "What is it Hiro?", I asked gently. Suddenly he had a blush spread across his face and scratch the back of his neck. "Um...its n-nothing... I'm just thinking how pretty you look today", he said with a shy smile. I blushed when he said that and continue to eat my meal.

Hiro Hamada's POV

I went back to eating and thinking about (Y/N). Actually, I had a crush on her when we first met and today will be the day to confess my feelings to (Y/N). After the confession, I will ask her, 'Will you be my girlfriend?'. I can't stop thinking about it actually and I keep having butterflies on my stomach. I already told Honey Lemon about my crush on (Y/N) and she kept giggling when I said this to her. She gave me some love advice on how to confess a girl then I totally understood it and think about it for another time. Then after thinking for so long I finally have a plan to confess (Y/N). Oh and I already told Aunt Cass about it and she just smiled and gave me a hug and said, 'Good luck Hiro! Im cheering for you!'. I smiled thinking about it and finished my food.

(Y/N)'s POV

I finished my food and I drink a glass of water after. "Ah! That was delicious! Thanks Hiro", I said. "O-oh no problem", he said shyly. I wonder what's up with Hiro, I noticed he's stuttering for a moment there. But then he spoke, "Oh (Y/N), can I tell you something?" he asked. "Sure", I said. He thought for a moment and then he spoke. "We've friends for 1 year right?", he asked. "Yes, of course", I answered. "I wanted to you tell something...something that I have been thinking about for a long time", he continued. I nodded on his response. "I just wanted to say that (Y/N), I love you!", he finished. I just sat there surprised yet happy. 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! He loves me! I can't help but squeal', I thought with happiness. I went back to reality and realized I haven't answered him so I replied with a sweet smile, "Oh my goodness, Hiro, I love you too!". He was surprised and smile sweetly while showing the gap of his teeth. "YES!", he exclaimed then he hugged me tightly. I was surprised by his actions and I hugged him back. I couldn't help but smile. He let go of me and started to look at me with a smirk and said, "You know, I've always wanted to do this". "Umm..what is it?", I asked questionly. "This", he said and gently bring his face closer into mine. He began to bring his lips into mine and I began to close my eyes. The kiss was sweet, shy and perfect. He let go and give me another kiss again and again. After, that we let go to get some air. "Oh my goodness...", I said. Then, he hugged me gently then he said and asked, "I love you, (Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend?". I was happy and I replied, "Yes, Hiro-kun, of course I'll be your girlfriend!", I answered. He was about to lean for another kiss until we heard someone cheering. Me and Hiro turned to see Gogo, Honey, Wasabi, Fred and Aunt Cass. I was surprised that everyone appeared out of no where and both of us started to look at each other and then a blush started to form in our faces. "Congrats Hiro!", Aunt Cass said with joy and gave Hiro a hug. While the others congratulate my relationship with Hiro. "You guys are so cute together!!", Honey giggled and took a picture of us. "Thanks Honey Lemon", I said with a shy smile and still having a blush on my face. "So you guys came here to congratulate us for our relationship?", Hiro questioned. "Yeah! We just came here to congratulate you guys", Aunt Cass said. "Oh, look at the time, I think it's time for you two love birds to be alone for a while so, bye!", Aunt Cass finished and gave me and Hiro a big warm hug. "BYE!", the others said and the gave us a hug too before they left. They rushed down stairs to give us some privacy and we waved them goodbye. Before Honey left, she snapped another picture of us and left with the others. "Wow, that's new", I said. "Yeah, oh by the way would like to go on a date with me?", He asked. "Right now? Sure!", I exclaimed. He smiled and kiss me again then we went out for our first date. This has been the best day of my life and I will always cherish this moment.