B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love

"Tell me to just come through
And I'll make time for you
When you're with me,
you're comfortable, love that line.
Just give me the instructions love,
cause you know I can be
whatever you need"
~Grimm Lynn

*** ⚠️ WARNING!!
Mature actions are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please.
Note: sex is not performed in this chapter sorry :( ⚠️ ***

3rd Person's POV

Mila feels her eyes flutter open as she gazes around at a bright, quiet room. Groaning, she runs her arms up and down beside her as she stretches in the empty bed. Sitting up in shock, Mila quickly looks around then curses.

Jumping off the bed quietly, Mila then runs into the bathroom and grabs her spare toothbrush. After brushing her teeth, she quickly washes her face and sprays her facial cleanser on her skin. She freezes listening out for Peter, then hustles once again as she fixes her hair into a cute messy bun.

"Fuck..." she mutters as she hears him slowly coming up the stairs.

Turning off the bathroom light, Mila leaps back into Peter's bed and jumps under the covers. She poses herself back nicely on the bed as she pretends she was still asleep.

Yes she knew she was dramatic. But this was her first time sleeping in the same bed as her boyfriend. It felt different. And anyways morning breath wasn't cute.

The door opens making Mila smile to herself. Peter closes the door as he looks at his girlfriend in bewilderment. He chuckles shaking his head before sitting down behind her. Bringing his hand to her face, he tenderly caresses her face as his thumbs runs down her cheek.

"Morning sleeping beauty. I know you're awake."

Mila pouts as she turns around, "How?"

"You left the water running." Peter smiles as he goes to turn it off.

Mila blushes slapping her forehead, "Rookie mistake."

"I don't know why you went through the trouble. You look just like you did when I first woke up... heavenly."

Mila rolls her eyes slapping his arm, "Don't butter me up, Parker."

Peter snickers, "Nice shirt."

Looking down at the baby blue button up she was wearing, Mila shrugs, "Thanks. It's my boyfriends."

"Is it?"

"Mhmm... you think he minds?"

"I don't think he minds one bit. Brought you this."

Squealing in delight, Mila takes the plate that held a double chocolate chip muffin. She thanks Peter before biting into the baked good. Peter watches Mila happily nibble on the muffin with a grin.