Chapter Thirteen - PortKey

"Up and at it!" Shouted the Ravenclaw Prefect, Mabel Margaret. "Come on, first years!" She wobbled over to the window, beside Isabella's bed, swung open the curtains and pulled open the window.
The girls screamed and shouted as a cold gust of wind howled into all their faces.

"Ugh." Isabella groaned, sitting up.

Maleki sat up in her bed and looked at Isabella, and then the two of them looked at the three other girls, all with scratches on their faces. Maleki, bleeding from the elbow.

Isabella placed her hand lightly on her forehead, where there was dried blood.

"If you don't train that ferret, I'm going to throw it in front of the Hogwarts Express." Kiza quietly growled.

Isabella turned and placed her bare feet on the icy, cold stone floor, flinching at first.
She stood up and pushed her hair out of her face, walked over to her trunk and swung it open, grabbing a white button up shirt and a dark grey skirt. Isabella got into the shirt, slipped on the skirt, and then pulled out a pink headband. "Hey Maleki..." Isabella mumbled.
Maleki pulled her light grey jumper with dark blue stripes over her face. "Yes?" She asked.

"Can you do the transfiguration spell we learnt the other day?"

Maleki nodded slowly while fixing up her skirt.

"Could you do me a favour and make this headband a bit more, uh, housy?" Isabella asked.

Maleki smiled and pulled her wand out of her drawer. "Colovaria." She chanted, and the pink bow ombréd into a light blue and slowly became a dark blue bow. Isabella smiled and put it on, tying her hair into a high ponytail, then slipping her robes on and grabbing a pile of books, next to her bag.

"See you in defence." Isabella smiled and walked out of the dormitory and trotted down the white, polished, marble, spiral staircase leading from the girls' dormitory to the Ravenclaw girls' bathrooms and pushed the door open.

Isabella entered the bathroom, and hot steam was coming out of the hot showers. She assumed the sixth-grade girls were having showers since some of them have morning showers to wake themselves up. Isabella walked up to a large eagle statue made of white cobblestone and ran her finger along it as she moved towards a beautiful large room with large clamshell sinks and light blue benches. Isabella looked in the mirror before placing her books on the bench beside her. Isabella smiled at herself and straightened her bow

There will be another war, Isabella, and I will kill you

"Hello?" Isabella said, spinning around.
No one answered, she picked up her books and ran back to the exit.

She continued down the long marble staircase and into the common room, where she saw Abilene, the strange fourth year girl who was not wearing her Merlin costume but instead, the Ravenclaw uniform. Isabella walked over and sat down.

"Hi, Abilene... is it?" Isabella asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm Abilene, and you were the small girl Mabel was talking to at Christmas." Abilene blurted out.

"Yeah! And you were in your Merlin costume, which I loved by the way. " said Isabella.

"Yeah, well I worked really hard on it so thank you." Replied Abilene. "You know, I'm going to be just like him one day." She told Isabella.

Isabella nodded her head and smiled. "cool!" She laughed.

Isabella looked down and saw Abilene was wearing her jumper around her waist and her socks were pushed down.

"I've got to get to class, but I'll catch up with you soon." Isabella cheered, standing up and collecting her books from beside her.

Abilene smiled and waved as Isabella made her way to the spiral staircase, leading down Ravenclaw Tower. She opened up the entry door to the tower and stepped out into the corridor.
Isabella began to head towards her defence against the dark arts class.