Chapter Sixteen - The Animagus Association

Koramo sat up, rubbing his head. "It didn't feel like that when we did it in class." He mumbled.

Phoenix, who was standing apart from the others and peering behind a large golden statue they were hiding behind, returned his gaze. "Yeah, that was a few feet, but this was across the continent." He whispered. The group of five children had arrived at the Ministry of Magic, the main landing, to be exact. The Ministry of Magic was a grand, high-walled building with slick black tiles covering every surface. Along the walls were small cut-out fireplaces, used by the ministry workers to get in and out.

June 6th, 3:21pm

Isabella popped up behind Phoenix and looked out.
"Hey Maleki, isn't that your ferret, Coco?" She asked.

Maleki jumped up and looked over as her ferret, Coco, scrambled along the ground. "Coco?" she quietly gasped.

The ferret slowly grew bigger, becoming a short man. "Oh my gosh," Isabella whispered, in denial, standing above Phoenix.

They all looked over and saw a green fire in a cut out of the wall. A tall, handsome man with silver hair in a dark grey suit walked out with a badly postured man in dark red pants and a blue button up shirt with messy blonde hair, following behind. Another fireplace lit up, and a beautiful woman with dark, golden skin strutted out with an eagle upon her shoulders. The eagle jumped off her shoulder and became a short, stubby woman who followed behind her.

Aloysius Abidedle walked out of another fireplace with just as many layers on as he had when Isabella first met him. It irritated Isabella's skin to see Aloyius again. Another fireplace lit up and a curvy, golden haired, woman walked out of the green fire and joined the group in the middle of the room.

"You are to state your names immediately." A small statured, cranky old woman grumbled. The man, with silver hair, raised his hand to her and shot a small white pellet, hitting the woman in the chest, sending her flying backwards.

"Freeze!" The group in the middle turned around and saw a herd of security holding their wands at them. Talisha opened up her small bag and threw it up into the air. Bottles rained out of it. The girl with the blonde hair raised her wand and a white border circled the group, and Talisha blasted a blue light at the bottles, which sent a loud shock wave out followed by purple smoke covering the ministry of magic. The security guards dropped their wands and fell to the ground. 

The purple mist started to reach the first years. "Ventus." Phoenix whispered. A small wind blew out his wand and sprayed the mist away from them. 

Isabella looked at Phoenix, nodded, and pointed her wand at the group of people. "Ventus!" She shouted, and a gust of wind blew the mist away.

Tatum threw herself forward and pointed her wand at Nicholas. "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, NICK!?" She shouted.

"Tatum." The sly man hissed.

"WHO ARE THEY!?" The young Gryffindor growled, aiming her wand at Nicholas.

"Come on now, my dear cousin, no need to be hostile." He grinned. His every word left Isabella leaning forward in anticipation, his snarky remarks and sneaky grin only feeding into his manipulative charm. Nicholas stepped forward, calmly chuckling. "They, I, we, are the Animagus Association." he declared.

"FLIPENDO!" Tatum shifted her direction and a white light hit the blonde man from her wand, and he spun backwards into the air.

"Aloysius," Nicholas snarled, just quieter than a yell. The man in the layers stepped forward. With every step, he got bigger and became a large bear. 

"Now she's done it." Isabella mumbled.

The bear growled and swiped at Tatum. He missed and then again, but went flying back and morphed back into his human state before hitting the ground. Maleki was standing beside the statue, holding her wand, shaking. "Maleki, sweetie. It's me, Coco. " The short man cackled, sliding across the tiles, towards her. Maleki held the permanent scar on her face as her eyebrows caved in. "Flipendo! " She yelled, and the once-ferret flicked away the enchantment. She struck again, and he flicked it away, shooting back at her. Maleki flung her wand up, rickashaying the pellet of light. Koramo stepped forward, shooting a red beam from his wand, merely missing the short, stubby lady. Phoenix ran out and started blasting.