Chapter Fourteen - Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw

"You can do this because you are a capable young lady who is able to beat Ravenclaw and win this house cup." Emily whispered to herself in the mirror in her locker in the change rooms beside the quidditch preparation tent.

"Emily! Big day!" Jacob cheered, shaking his broom in the air.

"If we win this game then we go into the grand final versus Hufflepuff!" Emily cheered.

"I'm so stressed, the middle of exam week, it's so stressful." Jacob said.

"Just three more days and we go home for the summer holidays, we just need to win this game" Emily replied.

"We've already got the house cup in the bag!"

"Could you find Tate?" Emily asked, twiddling her thumbs.

"No, I've looked everywhere," Jacob grunted.

"Mum would know where she is," Emily said, gunning.

"Well, she clearing doesn't, does she?" Jacob cut in.

"Now go be everyone's favourite." Jacob grinned, slowly pushing Emily out of the change rooms.
Emily ran off and cheered for Gryffindor. Jacob looked at the clock on the wall. "Come on Tate, don't let us down... I need to call in a sub..."

A third-grade boy stood up to the stadium speaker...

"DIFFERENT SEMESTER! DIFFERENT TEAMS! DIFFERENT WEATHER, WITH THE SNOW RECENTLY DYING DOWN! BUT GUESS WHOS BACK? BACK AGAIN! AIDENS BACK! TELL A FRIEND!" 

The crowd roared.

"THAT'S RIGHT, MY NAME IS AIDEN MONTGOMARY YOUR QUIDDITCH COMMENTATOR, STRAIGHT FROM, SAY WHAT? SLYTHERIN HOUSE! WHERE MY SLYTHERINS AT?" Aiden shouted. The slytherin stands shook with the loud cheers of the crowd.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WITCHES AND WIZARDS OF ALL AGES! WELCOME TO THE FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR, GRYFFINDOR VERSUS RAVENCLAW!" The stadium shook with anticipation.

"NOW GIVE A LOUD AND DESERVING CHEER FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY! THE YOUTHFUL! THE 26 YEAR OLD FOR ETERNITY! THE ALL-TIME BEST FLYER! MADAM ROLANDA HOOCH!" he shouted, and the stands went crazy as Hooch made her way onto the fields, one fist in the air and the other gripping her broom.
"NOW PLEASE JOIN ME IN WELCOMING RAVENCLAW HOUSE!" seven brooms zoomed onto the field, students in Ravenclaw colours were cheered on by the audience.

"Emily..." Jacob whispered as they stood behind a tall wooden plank.

"Yeah?" Emily mumbled.

"I called in a sub." He mumbled.

"What who!" Emily replied.

"Can you two idiots shut up." 

Emily spun around and saw a tall man with a very defined structure, his left hand built out of a shiny metal.

"Can you two idiots shut up' Ugh." Emily mocked, crossing her arms. "Why are you here, Oliver." Emily added.

"I was in the area, and Jacob said you needed a sub." The tall brunette chuckled.

"Just this once." Emily mumbled.

"WELCOME TO THE FIELD, THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE!" Aiden Montgomery shouted. The large wooden plank shifted and fell forward, the sunlight hit the gryffindors' faces.
Emily and Jacob flew out, and the crowd turned into animals, They were that excited.

"Let's win a game!" Kevin cheered.

"Where's Tatum?." Kiza whispered.

"AND NOW FOR MADAM HOOCH'S ADDRESS TO THE PLAYERS!" echoed.