Chapter 1

This book may be very very uncomfortable for some readers so do read on your own risk

I was sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. It's really less time that I maybe free from my royal duties.

I never wanted a wife. Well I am such a handsome king who will reject me but I know that every single woman wants money so why not marry a woman who I like. Atleast there would be love.

Once I'll like a girl for myself I'll keep it to myself only and if se wants to cheat me...... I'll kill her. No big deal, they are meant to killed of they can't return the same love which I am giving to her.

(I am just giving a dark vibe, it's Jungkook's POV and this shows how wrong he thinks of woman in the story, don't talk rubbish in comments if you aren't ready to understand)

I hate cheaters.....and that's why I have women. If I say cheater in a crowd. 90% woman will look back because they know that they are cheating. In this huge world.... everyone is cheating.

Some are cheating on their partners, some are cheating on themselves by different lie they say to themselves. The world is full of cheaters but can there be someone who has a pure heart?

I slipped my coffee as I completed my painting.....I looked at the page which was completely blank, it's a painting which is showing my heart....a heart which is totally empty.

Soon a girl entered the cafe. It was morning time and I usually come at this time cause I don't wanna see anyone's face. Surrounded by people made me feel disgusted.

The girl came and took a seat away from my table. She ordered a cappuccino and waiting while she took out her painting book from her bag and started sketching the view outside. She was way too much focussing on the painting.

Her elegant moves with the pencil, her strands of hair falling on her eyes, which she is tucking back her ears time by time. The way she nibble on her own lips while deep in thoughts made me notice her. Her body's perfect feature....fer face perfect feature..... actually she was the other word of perfection.

And maybe the right person to be called Mrs. Jeon, the Queen of Seoul....

She is the one-I said to myself smirking looking at the beauty who was sitting a few meters away from me.