Chapter 2

I stood up from my seat and went to sit with the girl. As she was busy with her sketch she didn't knew I was there.

May I have a seat with you beauty?-I asked. Sure....-She said still focused on the sketch.

I peeked at her sketch and said-You drawing is really beautiful. She finally looked and I noticed that her eyes were blue just like ocean enough to drown anyone in them.

Her eyes were different. It Was not just deep but also cheerful. She snapped her fingers making me come back to the real world.

Hi, I am Jungkook-I said smiling. Y/N! - she said cheerfully. Usually I don't like people with cheerful nature but talking to her it felt that she was genuinely happy.

Thanks for complimenting my art-She said smiling. It was worth it-I said. Looks like you also do sketches-She said pointing at my sketchbook.The waiter came and served her cappuccino. No.....I don't like to sketch.....I am not a good artist-I said putting the sketchbook inside my bag.

Oh....-She said while sipping her cappuccino. I want to sit here and see you sketch.-I said but my voice was commanding. No problem - She said and again started sketching.

She sketched and occasionally sip her cappuccino. Her lips were plump and baby pink....looks ready to be sucked.
Her hands were elegant ready to be hold blanket tightly while I thrust in her.

These thoughts weren't bad as I decided to marry her.....her face became my obsession in just minutes. The person who can impact like this is the only one to become my queen.

Ok so I'll be leaving-She said smiling. I hold her wrist which made her Stop and frown in confusion. I looked at her in the eye an said-Let me give you a ride.

She slowly smiled and removed her hands from my grip. She bowed a little and said-No thanks... I'll be going myself. She left the cafe leaving me alone.

Did she really said no to me? The most handsome king?-I said to myself chuckling. Looks like she has to be trained first-I smirk.

I could feel my guards shiver as they heard my last sentence. They know what's gonna happen with her....and soon you'll also know it Y/N!

________________________________________

Don't forget to rate and follow so that you can read the chapters as Soon as I post them.
Book can be disturbing.... reader's discretion is preferable if not comfortable with these types of book.