Chapter 12

Next day in morning I woke up on time and got fresh Just as Jungkook likes. I went to the dining hall and saw Jungkook coming from the other side. I smiled at him as I sat and he smiled back. Jungkook, after we came back yesterday at night, you went somewhere and I think you came back very late because I didn't saw you coming....you are okay right? - I asked. He smiled at me but there was something off with that smile.Y/N.....I am a king....I have a lot of duties! - He said. I know I was just asking---I was interrupted Jungkook when he said - Don't worry about me! He looks quiet angry.

I...I am sorry...- I said shocked at his behavior. He left the table after only taking a bite. He looked so angry.....honestly it really scared me. Every guard went after him and maids disappeared in the kitchen or somewhere. One maid came towards me to pick up my plate. She was that only who took me to my room and who told me not to talk about his family. He isn't used to when someone asks him something regarding his work because he is living alone from a long time - She said and moved back and again disappeared like other in this big palace.

TIME SKIP (JUNGKOOK's POV)
I came back to palace but it was so silent. Usually Y/N sits there and wait for me even when we weren't in relationship. Looks like I scared her very much this morning. I sighed and went towards her room. I was walking towards her room when the whole palace's light switched off. Switch on the lights...- I said as a bit of my voice became shaky.

My breaths started getting heavy when someone touched me with delicate hands. Shh, just come with me...- The sweet voice said and I recognised that it was Y/N. She took me somewhere and at this point I didn't cared where....I just wanted to be out of this darkness. she took me to the terrace and she decorated it exactly how I decorated the date yesterday. I liked at her and realised she was looking so good....she was looking angelic....her dress was looking so perfect on her.... honestly....she was looking so hot reverse to what I always saw her like. She took me to the table and placed her chair next to mine instead of placing in front. She sat and held my hands.

Jungkook....I am sorry for what happened in the morning.... I didn't have any feeling that my words will hurt you to that extent.... I am sorry for that. I understand that you never had anyone to take care of you but now I am....I'll be always there for you whenever you need anything and I have all the rights to ask questions from you and take care of you and you are no one to stop me from doing that----I interrupted her by capturing her lips with mine in a long sweet kiss.

After 2 mins we parted and attached our foreheads together. You know that you speak alot....? - I asked. I know....- She said. I again kissed her and she kissed me back......
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so don't forget to like and comment....If possible follow as well!
Next Part is fully smut so you can skip next part if you aren't comfortable with it.
Don't worry you won't miss any part of the story if you miss next part.
So again only read next part if you are comfortable with sex!