Chapter 29

B---blood?- I asked as I didn't expected this.....I didn't expected anything in this room after I entered here which can be used against him as an evidence.

Yes.....so it was what my mom told me about....- Sharah said in muffled voice because she too was having handkerchief on her nose covering her mouth.

Sarah! Please stop making these riddles and tell me exactly what your mom told you!? - I said as my patience was giving up.

This....this is his parents blood..... The blood of first murder he did.....his first victim was his own parents! - She said.....her voice was also wavering..... That was something I experienced first time in this mansion.....the loss of self-confidence.

He killed his own parents!? He is really a murderer!? How can he----- Please don't reach to conclusions yet..... ofcourse no doubt he killed his parents but you don't know what triggered him to do such a thing! You don't even know what he went through!- She said defending him.

Then you only explain it!- I said. She sat on the bed and started explaining with almost a whisper....not with the fear that someone will listen to her but with the memories she had.

I don't know anything personally, all I knew was from my mother's word and I except her words there is no one else who can justify his deeds or what happened at that time - she said.

My mother told me that King Jeon, Father of Our king was very rightful king who always did justice to the kingdom and even his first wife, mother of Jungkook was a very kind lady as well. Both were perfect for their posts in royalty.

But the things started changing when the first queen died. Jungkook was just 6 year old boy. His father didn't knew how to explain the boy that he couldn't see his mother anymore....that she can't keep a loving hand on his head to tell him that he is doing well.

The whole kingdom was longing for the queen, everyone was drowned in sadness. The king wasn't just a king but also a Father, he couldn't see his son cry and almost in the state of dying because he couldn't receive the love of his mother.

Yeh Kingdom was also a family to him  which was also a family to him who were also longing for a queen. This was the reason because of which he had to remarry one of his minister's sister when that minister offered him.

He thought that this will be beneficial for everyone though he never gave her the place to the second queen in his heart but she started being in the hearts of Jungkook and the whole nation. Jungkook accepted her as a mother also the Kingdom accepted her as a queen.

I don't see a problem here.....- I said. IKR! The happy family! But you know, we are all puppets of the god.... sometime he plays games which isn't right for anyone and has no benefits but just loss and cruelty.

One day Jungkook saw his second mother cheating on his father with one of the other minister....he was 9 at that time. Later he got to know that it was her second mother and her brother's plan to snatch the kingdom from the King and kill him as well.

His father was on a country tour at that time. Jungkook saw too much at an early age which helped in understanding the situations around him. One day he confronted his mother just before his father was about to come back.

In starting she kept on denying it and tried to act but when Jungkook threatened to tell that to everyone she showed her true colours to Jungkook.

After the King came back, his mother started to place wrong words for Jungkook infront of King. The king wasn't ready to understand because he knows that Jungkook was a kid who can never do these wrong deeds.

But afterall the king was a human too, he started believing the queen's words after certain time and if Jungkook would do a even small mistake he just scold him and Jungkook started feeling that as his humiliation.

Jungkook started losing respect for his father, he started thinking that he killed his mother so that he can bring this lady because that wasn't possible if his mother was alive. The hatred grew him in so much that he didn't even wanted to see their faces as well.

He wanted to pursue art instead of being in royalty because this started to disgust him.  One day after he came back from his art school when he was 12 he saw his father lying in the room with the queen after making love.

The scenes of the night flashed infront of his eyes when the new queen was cheating his father with other man. He quickly entered the room and wanted to tell him everything but as usual his father just scold him and that was the first time he slapped him because he invaded their privacy.

Now Jungkook couldn't think straight all he was thinking was that queen is the one to make his father this way and his father was the one to kill his mother. He was a good at using weapons since 8 because it was like his studies which he has to practice everyday.

He quickly took out the gun from that cabinet where he knows his father keeps his loaded gun and fired 3-3 bullets on both of their bodies. Till that time he knew which were the vital points of the bodies and he fired in those points only.

That's how he did his first two murders.....this could have been stopped if the King and Jungkook would have talked it out ...if the king would have talked to him as he used to when his own mother was alive.

He could have stopped his son from becoming a murderer.....he could have stopped this kingdom from getting destroyed from the second queens hand....

Jungkook never killed anyone without a reason, not even now. His mother always  told him that he should love his country and according to him that's what he is doing.

He killed only those people who were a threat to this kingdom, it's just that he does that in the most cruel way which we can't even explain......he disposed their body in such places where he couldn't even find them so what would the police do.

His men are so loyal to him that they can die but never speak a word against him this was the reason why no one could find any evidence regarding the deaths of those people.

That's why I beg you my soon to be queen, he is changing! He is changing.....not that he stopped killing but he has fallen for you and started to come out of his trauma. He deserves happiness just like us after what all he faced in his life! - She said as she broke in tears.....and unexpectedly me too were in tears.

We heard Jungkook's car. And Sarah quickly switched off the lights so he won't notice. Ma'am we have to get out of here otherwise he'll kill both of us - She said as we started moving further in the darkness and finally came out of the room.

She quickly made everything as it was. I hope these things would be in between us and you'll not leave Jungkook alone - She said and bowed. She left the place quietly back to her normal self. I also quickly came to my room and stopped teh recording on my phone......

I called the last no. I dialled - I am sending you the proof, the backup needs to be here in 10 mins....- I said as I disconnected the call.
_______________________________

This chapter became too long but the mystery behind the closed door of the psycho King is infront of you now

Just wait for the end now😊