chapter 13 (21+)

SMUT ALERT!!
21+ content in this whole part

He took me to his room and suddenly pinned me to the wall after closing the door with speed of light. His soft lips captured my lips while one of his hand pinned my hands above my head and the other were exploring my body under my dress. You know you are so hot and I wanted to do all these things to you since I saw you the first time - He whispered and harshly nibbled on my lower lip making me moan constantly. He wasn't gentle on me from starting and low key I was loving this wild side of his.

His tongue was exploring my mouth and I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't even realised that he already ripped my dress from my body leaving me in just my undies. He again picked me up not breaking the kiss. He threw me on the bed  thank god the mattress was so soft. He started hovering over me while his hands started fondling my breasts. He started kissing my neck and gave me big dark hickeys. I hissed in pain and pleasure but it never stopped him.

His mouth went down to my stomach leaving those wet kisses. His hands spread my leg and looked at my womanhood hungrily as he is gonna devour it. He removed the rest clothes from my body and started teasing my bud making me moan continuously. My hands held handful of his hair from on side and the other hand held the blankets. I bucked up my hips up to give him better access. My eyes were closed shut when he two fingers entered inside me and was curled inside abusing my g- spot. The high pitched moaned left my mouth.

I---I am gonna - I know baby...- He said and removed his hands making me whine on the feeling of emptiness and frustration that I wasn't able to release. I opened my eyes and saw him removing his cloths and his big member sprung out. My mouth fell at the sight. Jungkook....it's too big for me----I was interrupted when he kissed and said - I know you can baby...do you trust me? - He asked.

I nodded and in an instant he pushed himself inside me in one go. Loud scream left my mouth as tears made its way out of my eyes to my cheek. He kissed me to divert my pain and soon as I adjusted I signalled him to move. He started with rough and deep thrusts which were hella painful but soon the pain left fully and only pleasure took over me....

The thrust became sloppier and deeper perfectly hitting the right spot. Soon I again felt the knot in my stomach and I started clenching around him. I understood baby...come with em!! - He said and increased his already fast pace making me moan uncontrollably. Soon we both released with high moans and groans.....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content