Chapter 20

Who the hell do you think you are to RECEIVE MY PHONE CALL WITHOUT MY CONSENT!? - He shouted on me. I....I the phone was ringing for quite long time so I..... I thought to tell whoever is it that you will receive the call soon..... - I said looking down at my hands as tears started to threaten to come out of my eyes....... NEVER EVER RECEIVE MY CALLS! - He said in a threatening voice and went to the balcony to call back the person.

I sobbed lightly and came out of the room. I know it must be his workplace home but.....I didn't wanted to invade.... - I thought to myself while walking in the corridor. I just wanted to cry.....he didn't shouted that loud but it was just too much for me to handle it. I slid down on the ground and sat on the stairs. He must be tensed about his work... I aid to myself giving comfort with my words.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to find Sarah, the house maid. Are you okay ma'am? - she asked. Ah yes.... - I said wiping off my tears. Okay... - She said and started walking away. Wait....why don't you sit with me for a while? - I asked smiling. Sir won't be pleased by that - She said with a straight face. Sir, won't be here for sometime.....or maybe the whole night.... please sit... - I said. She looked hesitant but tried to hide it with a straight face.

It's order by your future queen just sit down! - I said not knowing why I used future queen as the title. Her back straighten and she sat next to me. Sometimes you should listen to others request also! - I said chuckling. She didn't replied anything but for the first time I saw her smiling a bit....no doubt the smile was beautiful.

So tell me something about yourself - I said looking at her. I am Sarah Park, Age 29. I am senior maid here and my parents served the previous king and queen basically we are here for a long time serving the royal family - She said everything in one go. Oh...okay so my tern! - I am Kang Y/N! Just graduated from the university and was about to go back to my parents but I found Jungkook and decided to stay here. I was born here but raised in UK. My parents are currently living there - I said smiling.

She looked at me and said you really are a pure hearted person......then why are you here.....? - She asked making me confused. What do you me----- Y/n, where are you? - We heard Jungkook calling me. You'll know soon..... - She said and left with the speed of light. I...coming - I shouted back as I looked at her disappearing figure. What does she mean.....?
______________________________________________________

Yup I am back!
Sorry to keep you guys waiting!
Thank you so much for waiting!
Also thank you so much for 22k+ views!
The series is getting released on Instagram as well!
Username is @ euphoricgrief_