Chapter 21

Where were you? - He asked hugging me from behind while we laid on the bed. My back was facing him.....I still was a bit upset by his behaviour. Are you angry on me? - He asked. I didn't replied back. He sighed and made me turn to look at him. I looked at him but then look away because he always melt my anger away. He kept a finger under my chin and made me look in his eyes.....they were so beautiful and tender.

Look Y/N, I know I shouted at you which was wrong but please never attend my calls even if it's just for informing them, hmm? I know you wanted no harm but please listen to the things which I ask you to do carefully.....I don't like mistakes and myself to be repeated - He said and hugged me. Those beautiful tender eyes turned into dark and evil one on his last sentence. I don't want to loose you.... - He said almost whispering but enough for me to hear which left me confused....

This place is becoming creepy and creepy as I spend more time here..... first Sarah and now him....why do all of them talk in riddles or am I only too dumb to understand them.....?

Next Day
Y/N? - I heard Jungkook calling me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook really close to me which gave me a idea that I am still in his arms snuggling in his chest. Hmm? - I asked. I want to make thing right and want to apologize to you correctly - He said and pecked my cheeks. I blushed and asked - What's your plan? How about a date in the cafe where I first met you? - He asked. At this time there must be many people in the cafe..... do you still want to go? I think that would harm your security.... - I asked. Don't worry about it, just get ready if you want to come. I nodded and sat on the bed. I'll just be ready in half an hour - I said as he nodded.

Time Skip
Finally! I said coming out of the car stretching my arms and legs. Let's go i----- Jungkook was saying something but was interrupted when someone called him. Hmm? - Were his first word after receiving the call. The person other side said something which I couldn't listen but still I shivered because something crossed Jungkook's eyes making them emotionless and gave dark vibe instantly. He disconnected the call and said - We have to return... something came up.... I am sorry! - He said coming back to normal.

W...what if I stay here for sometime? - I wanted to paint and this cafe is the best for that.... I brought my sketchbook as well! - I said though I wasn't sure that if he would agree. He thought for a moments and said - Okay go ahead, Jake would here here out of the cafe to guard you, hmm? - He asked. Okay, but where is he? - I asked. I am here ma'am. - I heard a voice from back which made me jump on my place.

Sorry ma'am, I didn't wanted to scare you - He said bowing. I'll be going now - Jungkook said and left as I also came inside. Jake was standing in front of the cafe. I started taking out my sketchbook. I called a waiter for taking my order. A thought crossed my mind so I looked at Jake. I thought that he might also want something to drink but he wasn't there. These people are really creepy - I thought to myself. Please bring a cappuccino for me - I said. She bowed and was about to leave when I heard someone say - Make it 2. I turned around to find a handsome man with glasses. As he removed those sunglasses I recognised him! He was my ex Kim Taehyung!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for 23k+ reads!
The book has been started on Instagram already!
If you want you can follow me there on euphoricgrief_
Also what do you think, how must be Taehyung's relationship with Y/N because he is her ex?