Chapter 27

This chapter contain details of death
Please skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable.

Taehyung's POV

Let's get going - I said as I saw Y/N disappearing from my sight. I moved towards my car but there was a feeling that something wrong is coming. Sir, should I drive to your home? - The driver asked. I just hummed and he started driving. Maybe staying in home would be safer in this situation. Mr. Woo, I'll be taking a nap. Inform me when we are there - I said and closed my eyes.

Time Skip

I woke up with heavy pain in my head. I looked around only to find I was tied down on a chair and near me there was lifeless body of Mr. Woo covered with his own blood. I was in a very dark place, I can't even figure out where I am. Suddenly the lights were switched on and it took me few seconds to adjust.

When I adjusted my eyes I saw the person standing in front of me. It was...Jungkook!? My king what are you doing?? Please let me go! - I said trying to get free but of course it was all in vain. Stop moving Mr. Kim you are making it difficult for yourself - He said coming close to me. His voice was in low growling tone enough for me to shut up.

So Mr. Kim You are my soon to be wife's EX? - He asked sitting on the chair in front of me. Yes...yes sir, it was the thing of years ago.... - I said looking down because the word Ex hurt me...it always did. And how can I be assured that you guys don't have anything else going on in between now? - He asked. Sir, I won't ask you to believe me as I am nothing other than a fellow citizen of your country but she soon is gonna be......Queen.... - I said my heart clenching.

You have a way with words Mr. Kim. Of course I believe her, she is the only one I believe more than myself but it's you  who I don't have even a bit of faith - He said leaning forward. You can be assured sir---- Can you assure me about that? - He asked me interrupting in between.

I nodded vigorously while he leaned back on his chair chuckling. Look at you how pathetic you look, just to save your life you are ready to sacrifice your love to this....monster! - He said laughing like a maniac and I was trembling in fear. You know I would love to see this scene more but I promised my love that I'll return soon so I have to be over with you soon - He said pouting.

Sir, I am assuring you please--- Shut up Kim. Let me think How I am gonna play with you....Fuck I only have 10 mins, I can't even play with you. You are lucky Kim that I won't torture you for a long time but you know....I know that if you live you are gonna snatch my love from me so I am gonna give you a cruel death.

He said and stood up motioning his one of his guard to handover the gun to him. "Reason of Kim Taehyung's death  - Blood loss because of 2 bullets in each hand and legs, 4 in his torso but not any vitals points were touched" - Jungkook said. And fired the bullets on me...1...2...3....total 12 bullets were fired and I hoped one of them to kill me but how unfortunate that none of them were fired to kill me peacefully but to just torture me.

I would love to see you whimper in pain in front of me but you know I have to complete my promise, Don't worry my Y/N won't be knowing about you because I am leaving Daniel to dispose your body properly -  He said smiling and went away from my sight. The feeling of pain took over me as I closed my eyes and unknowingly tears dropped from my eyes.

All those moments I spent with Y/N started flashing in front of my eyes. How I proposed her....our first date.....our first kiss..... how I broke up with her because the promise I gave to my father.....how I cried every night for her...for her love...  The way My heart smiled when I saw her a few days ago again when I gave up the thought that I can ever meet her again.....

I was lucky to meet you in my life Y/N......I at least smiled in my last time....I was happy in my last time just because of you.....I love you Y/N......

These were my last words maybe because after that all there was darkness ready to engulf me in itself....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so Don't kill me for this, I realized I gave really less time to Taehyung in this book and you guys didn't have a second lead syndrome so why not to give you guys one.
Only last 2-3 chapters are left.....stay safe till then and have patience for the ending.....
STay safe!