Chapter 10

I came out of the car just to find that I am standing in front of a cemetery. I was shocked....the street was so silent sending chills running down my spine. I looked at Jungkook and he said - Shall we go inside? I know that something is going in his mind.... I nodded and followed him. My heart was beating so fast in my chest. Jungkook stopped coming on a certain point. I looked at him, the confusion never left my face.

He said - You must be thinking that why I brought you here. Isn't that obvious....? Graveyard on the first date will confuse and scare anyone.... - I said. He took my hands in his and said - Y/N I brought you here because I wanted to tell you a few things. I brought you here because today I promise you that I'll never leave you. Not even while living and not even after our bodies end their journey here in the graveyards. I know everyone has a dream date but you know the night has just started. I thought that this was more important.....a promise for life.

I was almost in tears... I know the night didn't started as I thought but even if I get a chance...I'll never change the starting of our date.....Jungkook....I promise to never leave you even if we face many ups and downs.... - I said as I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me. You go and sit...I'll just come in a moment...I am getting an important call... - He said and I nodded.

JUNGKOOK's POV
Y/N left and I bent down where I was sitting. She is beautiful and kind isn't she? Oh right how will you guys understand....you guys never had that part of feeling - I said to the grave. Don't worry mom.... she loves me more that you loved me and dad and don't worry dad I'll become the best man she can have which you weren't able to be.
I smirked and stood up and left from the graveyard where my parents were burried.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content