Chapter 31

It's officer Kang Y/N, Mr. Jeon, Sergeant Kang - She said......

Y/N! What are you talking about - I asked not believing my ears. You heard what I said Mr Jeon. You are under arrest for killing hundreds of people, you'll have the right for lawyer and will be facing the international court - She said taking the handcuffs from one of the officer's hands.

As she came near me I strangled her and held her near me while putting the pistol on her head. Officers took out their guns and pointed at me. Keep it down otherwise I'll shoot her!- I said but they took a step forward.

I said I'll shoot her!- I shouted which made everyone somewhat feared. They all backed off and I started moving back with Y/N. I didn't let my guard down......I don't believe anyone! I will never believe anyone....! Were the only words going on in my mind.

I finally reached the gate and took Y/N with me to my car. I forced her inside my car and made Daniel tie her so that she won't run away. As she was in the car the officers had all the access to shoot me and they did the same.

They started firing but I amde Daniel my cover and kept on moving towards the other side gate of the car. I finally sat inside the act and saw Daniels body covered with blood with how whole body full of bullets.

I am proud of you and thank you for your servise towards me- I said in my mind and started driving! Jungkook leave me! What you did was wrong and you have to face it! I know about your past and I pity you but you can't do this----

Shut up Officer Y/N! I don't need your pity! Neither your international police can do anything to me!- I growled. Listen Jungkook---- was your love for me also nothing but just an act!? - I asked shouting

Even though many girls cheated on me, I gave them their punishment but it was different for Y/N......I was obsessed with her! I can't take everything in that the girls whom I loved....who became my obsession was the one to give me my life's biggest betrayal.

Y/N's POV
Jungkook's words kept on ringing in my head, no matter how much I try I can't stay strong. Before I can reply I felt a heavy pain in my head and blacked out immediately.

Time Skip
After sometime I woke up with heavy pain in my head and saw that Jungkook was missing I could see Jungkook running towards the Jungle. My phone started ringing which I finally picked up my phone.

Y/N where are you!? - One of my colleagues asked. It's a jungle! I don't know why he is running towards a Jungle!?- I shouted when I finally cut all my ropes which were tied around em with a small blade.

Y/N! Remember we told you that there is a helicopter base in the Jungle! I am damn sure that he is trying to run there! - He said. I....I am on my way then! Come fast! - I said and disconnected the call and ran behind Jungkook.

After almost 5 min I saw Jungkook, he was about ready to go in the helicopter though it was not started yet. Jungkook! Stop right there! - I shouted but he didn't listened to me. I fired a bulet in the air which made him stop on his tracks and he turned towards me.

I slowly took step towards me. My hands were shaking but I am pretty sure he didn't noticed. Jungkook you asked me a question and the answer is no! I really fell in love with you! My investigation were going all the time but still forgetting everything I fell in love with you!

I saw Jungkook's eye soften which became emotionless few minutes ago. He stepped towards me and now we were only a few feets away. Do you still love me?- He asked.

I do....and maybe I'll always live you- I said my voice cracking.....tears threatening to fall. Then run away with me....- He said stretching his hands towards me.....

Now I had two options.....either leave everything and run with him....stay with teh love if my life or complete my mission and live a miserable life with his memories.......
________________________________

I know this was supposed to be last chapter but it became too long so take it that the last part is divided in two parts this is the first one and the other is second one!
Will post that soon!
Till then take care and stay safe !!