Chapter 6

Oh hey! You are here! Take a seat!-Jungkook said smiling. I smiled back and took a seat.

The maid started serving us the food when Jungkook asked - So you like your room?

Yes it's really good and you know what the room is actually bigger than my whole appartment!-I said excitedly.

You can stay here as long as you want to-He said smiling. We both talked for a few minutes and started having dinner.

He looked so good I mean by the nature. How can people call him psycho!? - I thought.

One maid who came to take me whispered something in his ears and his back straighten and his orbs turned dark enough to send chills down my spine.

He motioned maid to dismiss from his radius and the maid moved back lowering her head back.

Jungkook said something but now he was like a totally different person. His aura was giving a dark and negetive vibe, his voice deep and hoarse.

Y/N....you can live here as many days as you want but you aren't allowed to roam around the palace without any maid or guard. You aren't allowed to look around the places which maids and guards stop you from! - He said.

You know for safety purpose, the palace is full of traps afterall I am the king and these maids and guards know the palace well so you won't get hurt!- He said and his aura changed into a positive one.

I don't know what I got myself into.....
______________________________________

Don't forget to like and follow.
The book contains dark content and can be very uncomfortable for many readers.
Reader's discretion is preferred.
New part will be posted soon.