thanks for the memories.

hello darling reader,

thanks for opening this and choosing to give it a read; it truly means a lot. i hope you choose to keep going, but even if you don't, i appreciate you for giving it a chance. you might recall the collection of words i had in my bio a couple of days ago, or the odd little poem-rants i've been posting on my message board. i've recently written a lot of work similar to that, and i haven't published anything in a while. honestly, for a long time, i just didn't have much motivation, but recently, it seems i can't make the flow of words stop. we'll see how long that lasts, haha. anyways, before i let this get too long, let me give you a premise of what this story is: it's a collection of poetry (i guess?) stylized much like what you've just read. it's not quite told in any particular order, though there is a loose unifying backstory of two boys in two bands in the summer of 2005 who fell in love and fell apart. it is mostly unedited, and i am simply trying to be as raw and real as i felt in the moments i spent writing it. there are very few commas and probably a few grammatical errors. that's on purpose. i apologize in advance if you shed any tears; i cannot be held liable...

i'm kidding, i hope you don't cry.

enjoy.

xo, celina

dts: -ephmeraI- -stiIIbreathing garfieldslcve heartbreaksweather1D -qiaoen ST4R-GIRL daidriem topmepls -notapril- spideyandrew rinsroses celverslave peter3sluvr vintgemaruders h-holland- and all my lovely readers 🤍🧚🏻

bils gets a special mention here because she is literally the one who told me to publish this. also the one who got me out of my head when i started to worry about what people would think. it's always kind of like that, publishing something new. i get worried about the reaction so easily. so thanks for being one of the best friends i could have asked for, billie. you deserve the world and more.