01|THE DEBUTANTE

The Carmichael Family; wealthy, privileged, and influential they are but what is something more? They are a family with good looks through the Earl to their youngest. Now that the social season has arrived, Lady Genesis Carmichael has prepared her daughter as a debutante.
     Lady Giovanna Carmichael has come to be the most wanted wife of the social season but will they be brave enough to face the Earl of Rylan and Viscount Carmichael?

     The Privileged Papers

     "Where has Giovanna been?" Lord Jasper, the Earl of Rylan asked his wife.

     "She has been getting ready forever." Lady Genesis, the Countess of Rylan stated.

     "Where is sister?" The one and only heir and brother of Lady Giovanna asked arriving. Lord John, Viscount Carmichael has been ready with them waiting for their debutante to be finished into getting ready. They are to be late as they need to present Giovanna first to the Queen itself.

     The maids are there to carry her train of the dress.

     "Finally, you are done. We are going to be late." Her father exclaimed.

     The beautiful only legitimate daughter of the Earl shows her kind pleasant smile. "Dearest, you look beautiful." Her mother complimented her with Giovanna nodding at her mother. Heading in such a hasty manner because of her father's impatience.

     The influential family was ready to present their daughter.

     One of the rare catches as others might say.

     Beautiful, kind, patient, intelligent, and opinionated. Her mother, the Countess of Rylan fixed her daughter's hair while smiling at her. "You are going to enter the society, most which wish you to be always simple and elegant at the same time." Her mother stated.

     "This was exciting for me when I was young and naive."

     "Naive enough to believe love would be existing in a marriage."

     Lady Giovanna knows how her parent's marriage isn't built with love but rather friendship and civilization with one another. She always reminded herself that at least for the sake of her brother and herself, they remained married. "You did love, Father," Giovanna stated as her mother smiled at her nodding.

     "Yes, I did but sometimes, the people you love."

     "Doesn't love you back."

     She looked at her mother who kept her smile simple and graceful. They lined up with her mother fixing every single thing about her jewelry. "Mama, it's fine. Don't worry about me." Lady Giovanna stated with a smile on her face.

     "Dearest," Her mother sighed.

     Slowly, being announced to the Queen.

     "Lady Giovanna Carmichael presented by her mother, the Countess of Rylan." She and her mother entered with others looking at the daughter. Her whole face looks a lot like the Earl of Rylan yet the beautiful features of the Countess were added.

     They then curtsied to the Queen itself.

     The Queen took a look at the Earl's daughter.

     "You look astonishing, my dear." The Queen has spoken while the Earl of Rylan and Viscount Carmichael smiled. People may have put the words that a Carmichael is gorgeous but a Monarch has never complimented their beauty.

     Giovanna curtsied much more deeper as a thank you.

     Her simple elegance made her stand out to many.