11|THE FALLING OUT

A falling out happens in a marriage always but my connections told me that the dearly beloved Viscount Barnes has been committed himself to a mistress rather than his heavily pregnant wife.
   But This Author hopes for a desirable happy ending for the couple.

The Privileged Papers

     "Are you taking care of yourself?" Lady Genevieve, Countess of Sterling asked.

     "Yes, I have been taking care of myself." Giovanna answered with a smile.

     She is slowly moving on but at least, she is moving forward. "What do you think the sex of the baby?" The Countess held her flat stomach. "A boy, I know this will be a boy." She replied while the Countess smiles at her. "Instincts?" The Countess asked with her nodding.

     "I had that when I had Jonathan and I knew that I was having a boy." Lady Sterling stated.

     "I was right towards others except for Juliet." She continued while Giovanna just nodded.

     They are sitting in the drawing room with waiting for others to arrive. The Countess and the Sterling siblings except the Earl is not going. "What are you going to name if he is indeed a boy?" The Countess asked while she smiled.

     "I will name him Archibald Sterling. It fits right in." Giovanna stated.

     She really is fond into naming her child starting with the letter A.

     "That is Jonathan's second Christian name." The Countess mumbled quietly and was meant to not be heard. "Yes, also as an honor towards the Earl. I already talked about it with Jonathan. We use Mikhail as the second name of theirs." Giovanna continued.

     "So you are doing the tradition of Chiara Family?" The Countess asked.

     "Well, quite like that. Sometimes traditions need to be made not always followed." She replied.

     "What will be the middle names if it is a girl?" She was asked with her thinking hard enough. "Mikaela, and do not worry I got all permit to the Earl and Jonathan to use it." Giovanna answered while the Countess smiled at her touching her cheeks.

     "You are like me when I was married at my first to the Earl." The Countess stated.

     "Well, at least you love one another." She mumbled quietly never meaning to be heard.

     "We did but I never realized that my son would break his vow." The Countess spoke holding her hand while she shake her head. "It is actually alright. I mean, many suffers in such marriages and this is not the possible worst. I have seen worse and much dramatic or heartbreaking because this is just by my advantage for me to not be the fallen."

     Without knowing a tear slipped away from her eye.

     "This is for his advantage too, Giovanna. He married you for a reason and I know my son, he has a reason." Lady Sterling replied.

     "I wish that I can say that I fully know my son when I feel like I don't know him anymore. My son married you because he and everyone knows that you will be an amazing wife, mother, and Countess." Lady Sterling pointed out with her nodding as she looked at her wedding band.