09|THE BEAUTIFUL NEWS

As always Lady Cerulean exceeds herself once again. But we have seen the two newly wedded couple, Viscount and Viscountess Barnes. It seems like the couple is having a moment where love is felt by everyone even me, in such a distance, their bond seems and is unbreakable. One of This Author's connections has seen both the Viscount and Viscountess dance two times on the dance floor but they are also seen to be dancing in such secrecy and was seen in the private terrace.
   There is nothing as beautiful as both their friendship and love. As both are seen in perfect bliss and a long-lasting spark. Would we see a young version of the Viscount and Viscountess so soon?
   If so, informing My Dear Readers is the first to do. We will indeed love to see such a prolific family like the Sterling Clan bond with purity and innocence.
   All I wish is happiness for the possible new family.

The Privileged Papers

     Giovanna looked around close into tapping her foot with inheriting such the impatience of her father.

     While hearing someone yelp with her looking at the direction.

     To only see Jonathan running towards her side while wearing the suit she has prepared. His hair was neatly made as well as his clothing. "You look good but you should not have pushed Lord Cerulean." She stated while he shake her head.

     "Well, he is constantly quite vulnerable and is easily shocked like a lady." He stated.

     Giovanna looked at him through his eyes. "Excluding the company whom I have not yet to include towards the group."

     He added while she nodded with the two of them holding each other's hands. "Nice save but I am more and totally collected along with being cautious compared to others." She stated while he leans with their hair touching with one another.

     "Well, I love that attribute of yours because it shows how much you could not care less." Jonathan stated.

     "I really am not afraid of many things that other ladies are certainly afraid of." She replied.

     "What are the things ladies are afraid of?" He asked while it took quite awhile before she finds the right answer. "Heights, spiders or other insects, dogs, and all others." She stated some common fears which her mother attributes along with the fears of some of the lady's maid and her half-sister, Felicia.

     Somehow, the Carmichael boys and Giovanna are not that afraid of spiders as much as Felicia.

     The whole house hear her if she saw a glimpse of a spider.

     They know how Lady Giovanna Carmichael now Sterling is as tough and much more tough than her brother. Everyone knows how she made herself into steel and her brain, full of wits. She built herself to defend herself when no one can. She does not need a man to save her, she needs herself only.

     "Some fears those?" He asked while she nodded with a smile.

     Jonathan has three sisters which he taught are ladies enough yet they are as tough with adjusting towards their surroundings.

     They can act as if they are a vulnerable archaic artifact and yet they are as tough as Giovanna is. Lady Sterling (Genevieve Sterling née Dubois) has taught her daughter's that they are indeed damsels but whenever they are in distress, a man or others help is not needed.