12|THE MISTAKES TO REGRETS

Maybe, I am indeed wrong about love match, Viscount and Viscountess Barnes. A forced marriage indeed. I, of all people, expected for the Viscountess (Giovanna A. Sterling née Carmichael) to marry for love yet she has not learned the lesson. Would this be a total clichéd marriage of our society?
   And would they spend their entire marriage for a lifetime? It is for me to hear and it is for you to read.

The Privileged Papers

     "Why am I always mentioned in this?" She asked putting down the papers.

     "Because you are quite interesting." Her brother replied while they stood up.

     A short and timid visit in Amethyst Manor. The two siblings have been bonding a whole lot lately and it is more with them doing at activity without shooting the other. "How is it being the Earl, brother?" Giovanna asked. "Terrible and too boring but the sense of accomplishment would probably come sooner than I think."

     Her brother answered with no hesitation as she nods in agreement with him.

     "How many months are you until I get a niece or nephew?" He asked.

     "Two months already." She answered while they were given the bows with the quiver full of arrows. "Can you already know the gender by now?" He asked with her sighing towards her brother. "Yes, we can but both of us prefer for to know when I have a human being being plunged out of me." Giovanna replied.

     "That is terribly painting a picture of you giving birth." John replied.

     "It is very unladylike, sister." He continued while Giovanna rolled her eyes.

     "When have I been a ladylike?" She asked back while her brother nodded shooting through the board. "You made a great point there but you are polite which makes you a ladylike for many people." Her brother agreed and put out his own point for his sister to sigh at.

     "Yes, it is to be polite or a habit that is definitely out of my character."

     She began to stretch the string aiming better than her brother.

     "If you indeed be a lady is when you are at afternoon tea, a formal dinner or ball, and all other social affairs." Her brother stated as moved aside her fingers for the arrow to land close to the middle. "I am a lady when I need to be." She mumbled while getting her tea.

     She holds her tea with her brother aiming. "Are you really willing to find a wife brother?"

     Giovanna asked so suddenly. "I do not know but for the sake of our Earldom, I need to marry and bear a heir."

     Her brother answered knowing that he has to put the need of the Earldom before his own readiness. "We have our duties, yes. Yours is to keep our family name respectable, influential while handling our Earldom with having a wife and children. A heir to continue the bloodline of our family." Giovanna continue.

     "Yes, never calming my nerves whenever I hear it."

     "But, yes. You completely described my duty."

     "While yours is to bear a heir, be a wife, to perfectly raise your children, and to keep the house of residence organized along with the finances. We are indeed born to do such duties." John, the new Earl of Rylan, her brother finished.