15|THE FULFILMENT LIFE HAS TO OFFER

Introducing the Carmichael-Sterling siblings containing eight children of the new Earl and Countess of Sterling: Archibald, Baxter, Caesar, Danielle, Edward, Francis, Genesis, and Hendrix, Jonathan Sterling (the new Earl of Sterling), and Giovanna Sterling (the new Countess of Sterling) continues the family name as a prolific one.
   As This Author hoped them happiness and This Author still do hope for their long-lasting happiness.

The Privileged Papers

     twenty years later

     Recently, the late Earl of Sterling passed away through pneumonia.

     In no time, both Giovanna and Jonathan are in need to do their duties.

     The Dowager Countess of Sterling now is only focused on taking care of her grandchildren and even bonding with the Dowager Countess of Rylan. As both Giovanna and Jonathan took their place in society, they decided to take their residence in country, Emilia S. Manor.

     Whenever they are in the city their official residence is still the Barnes House.

     Their eldest son is already nineteen while their eldest daughter is just fifteen.

     She does not have any worry that she will have to prepare her daughter anytime now because she kind of hopes that they do not left her. "Mama, Papa has arrived already from the capital." Hendrix ran towards her shouting it.

     "Let's go, children! Your father is here." Giovanna shouted while they welcome their father.

     They are even lining up in order as Giovanna smiled while their children is pushing one another again.

     "I missed you." He spoke his bag hugging her and kissing her by the cheeks. While she replies, "I missed you too." While Archibald and Baxter cleared their throats while Giovanna let go. "Alright, Genesis! Francis! Get off of each other." Giovanna exclaimed while running towards them.

     "Archie, Bax, help your mother." Jonathan panicked while both oldest brother looked at their father.

     "I think Mama can do it herself." Baxter spoke while they nodded.

     Giovanna both holds back the wilder kid which is Genesis. Giovanna is holding them back while others are just watching and even laughing. "What happened when I was gone?" Jonathan asked Baxter while Danielle, the eldest daughter came forward.

     "I think it is a self-explanatory." Danielle stated while Jonathan hugged their children.

     "How the actual– you have mud in your pocket?" Giovanna exclaimed.

     Jonathan was only laughing at her. "This is why I do not want so many children. Gosh, Genesis and Francis come. I am calling your nannies." Giovanna spoke while her lady's maid called the nanny of the two. "Your mother is separating the two?" Jonathan asked Danielle.

     Which she shakes her head onto. "Actually, she is separating three."

     "Nannies could not take Francis, Genesis, and Hendrix together. They are a mud mess."

     "It has not rain for weeks. How the actual hell, did Francis threw water in the grass?" Giovanna asked with her dark blue dress having a mud in her stomach. "Yes, he always does it that is why he always has mud in his pockets." Edward stated proving that he is the youngest matured child.