04|THE FIGHT

The gasping news from Lady Cerulean who has witnessed a professed and passionate kiss between Lady Giovanna Carmichael and Lord Jonathan Sterling, Viscount Barnes. Must they be tying the knot earlier than we expect?
   I, of all people, know that they are definitely a love match just like the Countess and Earl of Sterling.

The Privileged Papers

     "What the actual hell?" Lady Genesis Carmichael, Lady Rylan stated while silently reading.

     "We are visiting the Sterling's for dinner." Lord Jasper Carmichael, Lord Rylan roared.

     Lady Giovanna Carmichael didn't even bother to look up knowing that he was furious because this is going to truly affect the image of their family no matter what. She just kept standing up while playing the violin.

     Never stopped playing while looking in the sheets.

     She would probably be labeled the fallen.

     The intimacy was given and if Lord Jonathan Sterling, Viscount Barnes would deny her marriage then she is bound to be a spinster. The fallen.

     It is not that she regretted the kiss but she rather regret a part of it.

     The possible column would be released by next week.

     The author of The Privileged Papers sent their the possible column and to make it right before Lady Cerulean makes a big fuss about the recent events. "The author of The Privileged Papers has initials of CCC."

     Her mother stated looking at the signature.

     While she played with her dropping the violin looking at the letter sent.

     "This stamp looks familiar to me like I have seen it." Giovanna commented while looking at the letter. "There are many stamps that you have seen, Gia. Maybe this is one of those." John replied.

     "Oh my goodness, my memory never fails me." She stated sitting down.

     With her legs up as she eat some chocolate.

     "Sometimes, your memories are not to be trusted." John stated while Giovanna's mother kept kicking her legs. "I will keep it down." Giovanna stated putting her legs down in a proper manner. "My memories are always to be trusted." Giovanna replied to her brother.

     "I promise you, I have seen this stamp before and it definitely is not the history of Carmichael Family."

     Giovanna stated with confidence in her manner.

     "We of all people are the most archaic people and our history with official stamps included is very specific with passing it through generations." Lady Genesis, their mother commented as they nodded.

     "I don't know about being our stamp but rather the stamp of other aristocratic houses."

     Giovanna stated with looking around to notice her father is not around.

     "Sometimes, I am questioning where you get such informations because even in university, they don't teach that." John spoke while Giovanna looked at him mimicking him before letting out her tongue teasing her brother.

     "Simple, I let my curiosity overcome me."

     "I ask questions and would research all of my want even reading archaic books of grandfather."