03|THE BLISS

News awakens Lady Giovanna Carmichael and Lord Jonathan Sterling, Viscount Barnes are at the courting stage. The Viscount seemingly wants to settle down with the beautiful intelligent Carmichael daughter. This Author seems to be deeply interested in possibly seeing the couple tying the knot.
   Miss Jane seems to be still getting the attention of what we expect for Lady Giovanna yet we of all people know that any self-respecting family wouldn't do so to marry an illegitimate daughter of an Earl. Based on my connections, Miss Jane is definitely not mistreated in the Rylan House yet she mistreats servants even Lady Giovanna with the Carmichael's in silence.
   Seems that the Earl of Rylan chose the wrong woman and child.

The Privileged Papers

     Giovanna stood walking slowly by her father's office.

     "Jasper, you are making our daughter a spinster."

     "Genesis, she can't live in this society. Giovanna is as weak as I think she is even if Lord Jonathan, Viscount Barnes would decide to marry her. Do you expect her to be a better a Countess?"

     "She is not weak, Jasper. You are just underestimating her and you don't know what she is capable of."

     "Oh, she is capable of becoming a servant but do you think she would be a better wife?"

     "Giovanna is one thing that I hold onto because she is my daughter. She will marry. I don't care if you want her to stay but I am marrying her to an eligible young man that promises to love and cherish her. I will not make a mistake of choosing a man for my own daughter."

     "Are you insulting me?"

     "I am rather insulting myself. I chose a man that does not morals."

     "You! I should never married you." He roared with Giovanna shaking by the door as she eavesdrop through her parents conversation. "No, I should never even decided to agree to marry you."

     Her mother shouted back with a shaky voice.

     "I could have a jolly life if not for my dearest daughter and son."

     "You don't deserve to be their father. John and Giovanna deserves a father that loves them deeply not as pawns towards more wealth. You know why John doesn't want to marry? Because he is afraid to become you."

     "That is how horrible you are, Jasper. You are a horrible person."

     She took a simple look to see her father furious.

     Giovanna looked at her mother then to see her with a closed fist and is shaking. "What are you looking at?" Her brother asked while squishing in to see his sister's point of view. "Nothing, don't you have a date with the daughter of Lady Valois?" Giovanna stated trying to get her brother away from the door.

     "She cancelled. So what were you looking at?" John asked.

     Suddenly, the door was opened to see their furious father and shaking mother.

     "Who was listening to my conversations?" Her father asked while Giovanna walked out before looking at her father with a glare. "I was, thank you for I am weak. You just gave me a challenge, I will game on."