02|THE RIGHT CHOICE

Beautiful, one word to describe Miss Jane. The illegitimate daughter of the Earl is best described to be elegant. Extravagantly elegant. Both daughters of the Earl appear beautiful yet different. Lady Giovanna is elegant in modesty like her mother while Miss Jane is the one that seemingly flaunts wealth.
   For others to choose Miss Jane seems like mistaking Lady Giovanna. The Queen itself described Lady Giovanna as astonishing and was privately praised to be calling her the most beautiful woman to be seen.
   Speaking of Lady Giovanna, it seems like the eligible Viscount Barnes have taken an interest in the young lady, and based on This Author's perspective, the two could be seen madly in love by how their eyes move. Would Lord Jonathan, Viscount Barnes, and Lady Giovanna Carmichael be the ones to tie the matrimonial knot?

The Privileged Papers

     "John! Lower down!" Lady Giovanna shouted.

     She knocked down his door while she headed to the drawing-room.

     To see Miss Jane sitting there with flowers made for her. Giovanna couldn't be more bored looking around. "Mama, could I please play in the pianoforte?" Lady Giovanna asked after her mother snatched her own cellphone.

     Probably, stomped at it. "Alright then."

     She never practiced pianoforte and her brother knew.

     "Gia, you don't know how to play the pianoforte. I don't want my ears to be bleeding by high noon." He stated while her eyes roll while sitting down the pianoforte. She reached for the notes.

     "I promise that your ears wouldn't bleed," Giovanna stated.

     Suddenly, playing for a little bit off the key.

     She took a deep breath with started to play as fast. "Are you sure you only play the violin?" John asked while Giovanna nodded hitting the last note. "I told you, your ears wouldn't bleed," Giovanna started letting another song.

     "There is a caller." Their butler stated.

     Giovanna didn't care and Miss Jane was trying to look her best.

     "Gia, the pianoforte is mine and yours is the violin and cello," John stated while she let out a glare at him. "Like Latin is ours and French is yours while mine is Italian." He continued while the call entered.

     "I came here for Lady Giovanna Carmichael." She looked up and was definitely shocked.

     It was Viscount Barnes. Lord Jonathan Sterling.

     "Oh, good morning, my lord." Giovanna stood up curtsying to him knowing that he is a higher place to her. "Lord Jonathan, is there anything you want?" Her mother, Lady Genesis Carmichael asked.

     "Yes, tea with milk only." He answered while Lady Genesis smiled.

     While it seems like Miss Jane is displeased.

     "I came to tell you that it is a pleasure chatting with you last night at my mother's ball." He stated while they both sat down on the other side of the coach. "Well, it was also nice chatting with you." She replied.

     "I was hoping of being able to court you." He stated.

     "That is shocking for me but are you sure?" Lady Giovanna asked.

     "Yes, you have the features of what is needed for Countess. I know that you would be perfect for the role of Countess of Sterling." He stated while she nodded knowing that she was highly educated to many even has the possibility to be a Governess.