05|THE BETROTHED COUPLE

The news has spread like a wildfire. Everyone has been talking about the newly betrothed couple, Lady Giovanna Carmichael and Lord Jonathan Sterling, Viscount Barnes. The news updates may flow slowly because the Sterling Family and Carmichael Family decided to have a little vacation at the beautiful country house of the Carmichael's.
   But don't worry This Author's ears are everywhere. We will reach a gossip that is out of my grasp in no time.

The Privileged Papers

     "You had someone to bring the latest Privileged Papers." Giovanna stated with her mother nodding.

     "I along with Genevieve rather enjoy it." Her mother defended herself.

     She nodded as an only reply. She headed to the shooting. "Here, sister. I will sign." Her brother gave her while the Sterling looked at the Lady holding the gun as if she has done it. A bird came flying shooting quickly while smiling. "She is good at anything except poetry." Her brother stated.

     She gave her brother's gun back. "Is my room the same still?"

     "Yes, they didn't even touched a bit because they know the secrets they withhold."

     "I have no secrets, John. I will go before I shoot you also Iris is arriving tomorrow." Giovanna shouted running back before falling down. "Damnit." She mumbled under her breath while her brother laughed at her.

     "I will kill you one day, John. I swear!" She shouted at him.

     With her leaving and removing her pumps.

     "Mama, I am not dressing to impress. So I think my pumps should go also I will burn mine if you don't allow me to." Giovanna stated while her mother looked at her. "Alright, whatever also don't shot your brother again. The last time was a scary mess."

     Her mother remained oddly calm which quite scares Giovanna.

     She was engaged to be married but is forced.

     She knew this time would come but never in her life, she expected it to be in this point of her life. Entering her room as she sat down looking around. Her awards and images shows to the cabinet but there is also of what she knows.

     She then looked at changing in her room as she smiled.

     Upon to my dearest granddaughter, Giovanna. A letter was in her table.

     Another note was put in her table. Was asked to give this to you the moment you are already engaged to be married. It was possibly her father. She then silently took a deep breathe opening it to see a paper.

     It was a check to say that her grandmother made a savings for her.

     That was her inheritance and if it is totally needed then must they use it for good.

     She sat down sighing while writing the story of a possible new novel for an idea. She looked around feeling at peace while pulling out her jewelry box. There was her gifts from her grandparents and parents itself.

     She missed the country so much. She always has something to do here.

     There hasn't been a book all around the household.

     She used to hide books everywhere in order for her to entertain herself with the amusing and amazing books like the books of her distant relatives, Queen Andra II and some personal novels given to her.

     Giovanna then headed to the music room sitting down towards the cello.

     After setting up the sheets for herself. The silent room was filled with a heavenly musical vibrations.