10|THE CRUEL HONESTY

Gossip has reached This Author's ears. Viscountess Barnes is with child. The Countess of Sterling and the Dowager Countess of Rylan have confirmed the news. Excitement and anticipation are felt towards both by the Sterling and Carmichael Family.
   We wish a safe delivery of a new Sterling addition and the first grandchild of Earl and Countess of Sterling, and the late Earl and Dowager Countess of Rylan.

The Privileged Papers

     "It did not took long enough to get on the papers." Jonathan said.

     "I know, it is like our mother's and Jacinta too." Giovanna replied.

     Her beloved husband manage to avoid congratulations but she, she is totally helpless. Giovanna was continuously congratulated by different ladies that she does not even know. "How was the people congratulating you?" He asked while she managed to glare at him.

     "A lot of strangers and I manage to put every name in the list but I call them one thing." She replied.

     "Let me guess." He started.

     "It is definitely not lady because it would be highly disrespectful so as my mother and even your mother says my dear. They usually use it when they do not remember the name of those people." He guessed with Giovanna nodding at him drinking her tea.

     "It makes me sound like I am at my advancing age." She stated.

     "I do not know about advance age because our mother is just five and forty."

     "I still stand on my own statement. Mama probably is by her middle forties but you do not know her wit as advanced by her age." Giovanna continued with Jonathan smiling at her while the two stood up finishing their tea as they sat down by the window.

     "We really should stop talking about our mother's in such a disrespectful manner." He suggested.

     "Yes, so siblings?" She asked while he burst into fits of laughter's.

     "We have many complaints towards our very own siblings." He answered while she nodded knowing that the two of them has many complaints because for Giovanna the twins are not to be complained at but only her brother as it is already enough for her to complain at.

     "How many children would you want?" He suddenly asked her.

     "I will say not only two or four but something more." She answered.

     "This baby would have a lot of siblings to complain about." Jonathan stated placing his hand at her stomach while Giovanna nodded with a smile. "I know, we would probably need to get by the two." She replied putting her hand on the hand which he placed in her stomach.

     "But probably one wish for our children to not be the John and Giovanna Carmichael."

     He wished while she nodded knowing that she will not be able to manage it.

     "True, I mean I love my brother but I hate him too." Giovanna agreed with her husband as he smiled at her kissing her by the cheeks. "I feel like we are going to have a boy." She mumbled while he looked at her.

     "How so?" He asked with being curious of how she puts her guess.

     "I only feel it. It is like a instinct." She answered his question.