08|THE HEIGHTS OF THE SOCIAL SEASON

The Earl of Rylan has recently passed away. Condolences towards the Carmichael Family are personally given. The title and a large number of estates are passed to the eldest son former Viscount Carmichael now, the new Earl of Rylan. The late Earl has reportedly left a certain amount of savings and dowries towards his children, legitimate or not.
   A little bird has also told me he has left an enormous amount of money towards both the new Earl of Rylan, Viscountess Barnes (Lady Giovanna Sterling née Carmichael), Miss Felicia Carmichael, and Mister George Carmichael along with leaving the Dowager Countess with a large and full pocket of wealth.
   But, what happens to Miss Jane Carmichael? Because as I have heard Miss Jane hasn't been in the Carmichael House. Her fate is a question of what will happen to her as both Miss Felicia and Mister George are taken under the wings of the Dowager Countess.
   Will she fall with grace or will we see such terror? Do not worry, This Author will keep on listening and watching in such close proximity.

The Privileged Papers

     "How does this person knows almost everything?" Giovanna asked.

     Jonathan looked up. "Do you think she has spies?" Giovanna continued to ask.

     "Well, this person can have great connections towards staffs and servants or even with the privileged itself." Jonathan answered while Giovanna looked at him finding herself to be agreeing with him. "Look, she has written about brother in the end." She pointed out.

     "It seems like this person is highly interested with your brother." Jonathan stated.

     Only for Giovanna to roll her eyes towards him as he states the obvious already.

     "The person is indeed interested at brother if not she would have not be writing about him as if this person knows that they will get their way with him." Giovanna replied with him agreeing as they drink their coffee. The Privileged Papers are being published every single day now.

     The social season is at its heights and the drama is doubled.

     And gossip is what makes the doubled drama much worse.

     It is indeed enjoyable if it is not you as the subject of matter. "This person is probably from a powerful family and has nothing to do." He replied while Giovanna nodded. "There are many people that comes from powerful family backgrounds and has nothing to do."

     "Because they find someone to do the job they should do." She continued.

     "What? Like us?" He asked with Giovanna looking at him ready to roll his eyes once again.

     "We do our job and we are doing it. If you or I would not do our job then I will doubt our marriage to be built for the two of our entertainment and a political arrangement nonetheless." She stated while he nodded drinking his coffee.

     "Yes, we two know that it is our duty to be trained and prepared."

     "For better or for worse, we should be ready to handle such an Earldom." Jonathan stated.

     "Yes, that is why we are given such privileged educational background with other guidance of our family." She replied while putting down the papers whilst putting it at her purse. She has always collected every single issue The Privileged Papers has published.