Kidnapped

"All clear, sir," Cody reported as they flew over the planet "There are no Separatist craft in the system,"

Skysati turned to follow her master "It's been ten rotations since Master Yoda's transmission. I just hope we're not too late,"

"Rex, take us down," Master Kenobi ordered.

"Yes, sir." Rex nodded.

***

"Anybody else think it's too quiet?" Ahsoka observed as they flew through the settlement and there were no natives.

"I haven't seen any colonists," Skysati noted.

"They're probably hiding," Anakin claimed.

"Let's hope they stay hidden." Master Kenobi said "It makes our job easier. If we don't have to worry about them in battle,"

"I don't like it," Skysati noted.

"The clankers have never been shy about using civvies as living shields," Rex added.

"I'm sure they're here somewhere," Master Kenobi said. "Let's make for the city center,"

They continued traveling until familiar droids appeared in front of them.

"Biker droids dead ahead," Skysati called out.

"Squad, tighten up. Form on me," Anakin ordered.

The Biker droids headed for the team.

Skysati and Ahsoka ignited their lightsabers and began deflecting shots.

Skysati sat down once the droids were behind them and began using the blasters on the bike to fire.

Ahsoka looked over at Anakin"We're all clear, Master,"

Master Kenobi looked over at Rex "Captain, have your men secure the area,"

***

"How are we doing, Boil?" Master Kenobi asked as Boil approached with more troopers on walkers.

"We're still mopping up clankers here and there, sir." Boil replied "We've established a perimeter around the Governor's Tower. No one gets out without a fight,"

"Good work." Master Kenobi walked over to his captain "Cody, any word from the Separatist commander?"

"He's barricaded inside," Cody answered. "His name is Darts D'Nar. He has sent you a message, sir," He held up his holo communicator.

A holoform of Darts D'Nar appeared "Master Kenobi, come to the tower. We will negotiate terms for surrender,"

"Well, that was easy," Master Kenobi said.

Anakin used the force to crush the holo communicator "Zygerian scum. I'll handle that slaver,"

Skysati and Ahsoka shared a look.

"Anakin, he asked for me." Master Kenobi pointed out. "I need you to locate the missing Togruta colonists,"

"Fine," Anakin huffed "I'll have Admiral Yularen initiate a planetary bio-scan,"

R2-D2 chirped in worry as he followed after his master.

"What's his problem?" Ahsoka asked.

"Anakin has never talked about his past, has he?" Master Kenobi questioned.

"Only to tell me he won't talk about it,"

"Something Anakin and my padawan have in common," Master Kenobi noted as he glanced over at Skysati who had headed over towards Rex. He had noted their close bond after what had occurred on Umbara with Master Krell. Master Kenobi sighed as he looked back at Ahsoka "As a child, Anakin and his mother were sold into slavery by the Hutt clans,"

Skysati unintentionally reached for the back of her neck, rubbing where Bane had placed the chip.

"Oh," Ahsoka realized. "And these Zygerrians, they're slavers?"

"Anakin has struggled to put his past behind him." Master Kenobi explained.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him," Ahsoka said.

"Yes. Make sure you do,"