Weapons Factory

"This bridge is our first waypoint." Ahsoka instructed as she looked over a holomap "Focus your fire on the gun emplacements here and here because it's only--"

"Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory," Anakin interrupted.

"I was--yes. We can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from--"

"And don't forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs. Once we leave, there will be no re-supply. Anything else, Ahsoka?"

"No. I think you've pretty much-covered everything...in my briefing,"

"Very well. Squad dismissed,"

I looked at a trooper next to me "Are they always like this?"

"General Skywalker's not one to stick to the sidelines," he noted

I nodded in agreement "Master Obi-Wan warned me about that trait," I walked over to the two "Okay, what's next?"

"You know Master, my briefings might go better if you didn't interrupt me every time I try to--" Ahsoka told Master Skywalker.

"I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you," Anakin told her

"Which I would appreciate if you didn't interrupt me to do it. I just think maybe you don't trust me to give the briefing,"

"It's not about trust. It's about getting the job done right,"

"Ah, so you don't trust me to get the job done right. I knew it,"

"Snips, I never said--"

"No. No, it's okay. I understand. I'm the Padawan. You're the Master,"

Master Skywalker looked to me for help.

"Don't look at me...I only recently joined,"

"If you're all finished with your little discussion," Master Luminara said as she and her Padawan walked up to us. "We do have a factory to destroy,"

"I would like to note I had no part in this," I stated

"Well, Barris, aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

Barriss curtsied in front of me and Ahsoka "Padawan learner Barriss Offee at your service,"

Ahsoka and I shared a look.

Ahsoka held out her hand "Glad to meet you. I'm Ahsoka and this is Skysati,"

"It's good to see both of you again." Master Skywalker told them.

"I wish it was under more, peaceful circumstance," Master Luminara told him.

***

"A frontal assault is risky." Master Luminara declared as we once more looked over the holomap. "Our losses will be high,"

"But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online,"

"Indeed, but there is an alternative," Master Luminara showed an underground scanning "Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground,"

"Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall so that you could cut a hole and make an entry point," Barriss explained.

"Once inside, we could find the main reactor, plant the explosives, and blow the factory inside out,"

"Oh, looks like a good way to get lost, if you ask me," I noted

"For the unprepared perhaps, but I instructed Barriss to memorize the labyrinth, all 200 junctions,"