ARC Troopers

*A/N- So I'm going to keep this one going. But also make an AU in which follows Skysati on if she stayed on the Bounty Hunter path. Anyways enjoy the chapter*

"We are decrypting the audio, sir." A Clone trooper explained to Master Kenobi, Anakin, and I as we stood around a holo table.

"The clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target," Ventress said on the recording.

"Just make sure you hold up your half of the mission." General Grievous ordered "We must stop the production of new clones if we are to win this war,"

"Kamino," Anakin said as he looked over at his former master.

"They're going to attack our home planet," Rex said

"The Separatists are taking quite the chance even considering this," Obi-Wan said

"With all due respect, General, if someone comes to our home, they better be carrying a big blaster,"

"I concur with Captain Rex, sir," Cody said "This is personal for us clones."

"We'll make sure Kamino is secure," I said

Anakin nodded in agreement "Tell your troopers in the 501st they're going home,"

"Yes, sir," Rex said as he and Cody left the room.

***

Master Kenobi, Anakin, and I walked out of the Jedi Cruiser with Clones following close behind.

Master Shaak Ti met up with us "Masters Kenobi and Skywalker, and Padawan Cyneus." she greeted "welcome to Kamino,"

"Greetings, Generals," A Kamino greeted from next to Master Shaak Ti.

"I wish our arrival wasn't under such circumstances." Master Kenobi said going straight into business "We believe Grievous is planning a Separatist attack on Kamino,"

"But the Republic blockade is far too strong. They would not dare,"

***

Sirens wailed as Clone Troopers quickly rushed about to get to their corresponding station, Anakin rushed to his Jedi fighter to join the troops up in the air as I joined Master Kenobi, Rex, and Cody in the command room to overlook the battler.

"Shore up our defenses," Commander Cody ordered

"The fleet is not as large as I expected," Master Shaak Ti noted "Begin the airstrike,"

"Warning! Falling debris," A computer reported

"Grievous appears to be sacrificing his transports in favor of protecting his command ship." "Something's not right," I muttered

"Good. You sense it too," Master Kenobi said

"I'm gonna press the attack, Master," Anakin reported over the comms

"No, Anakin. Wait," Master Kenobi ordered "It's too easy. Not even Grievous would attack so recklessly,"

"Master, the battle's up here in space, not down there,"

"The debris from the destroyed Separatist ships is the key,"

"What are you thinking?" Master Shaak Ti wondered

"I think I'd like to go for a swim."

I moved to follow but Master Kenobi stopped me in my tracks.

"Skysati, I need you to stay here in case the battle ends up down here while I'm away,"

I nodded in understanding "Yes Master Kenobi,"