Padawans Lost

"Droid reinforcements have just arrived." Master Plo Koon reported "We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses. I'll take the left flank. Skywalker, attack the front gate. Ahsoka, you and Skysati will scale the back wall. We'll meet in the middle,"

"Okay, scouts, find me a way down there..." Master Skywalker ordered his men "quiet-like,"

"Going through the front gate won't be easy," Ahsoka told her master.

"Ah, you have it tougher going over that wall."

Skysati rolled her eyes at their banter.

"You taught me well," Ahsoka said "I can handle anything,"

"And besides...she's got me for backup," Skysati added with a smirk.

"Don't get cocky," Anakin told us them they walked away from him.

"I should say the same to you," Skysati sassed "After all that's what Master Obi-wan would have done,"

***

Ahsoka and Skysati led their troops through the shrubbery.

The hairs on the back of Skysati's neck prickled causing her to become alert.

"Hold up," Skysati told Ahsoka.

Ahsoka and the man stopped as Skysati searched the perimeter with her eyes.

"I sense something out there,"

"A droid?" Ahsoka asked.

Skysati shook my head "I don't think so,"

Ahsoka put a reassuring hand on Skysati's shoulder. "Probably just an animal. Come on, we gotta get to that wall,"

Skysati nodded and followed after her.

"Stay alert, men. Let's move,"

Their comms beeped.

"Skywalker, Ahsoka, Skysati, are you in position?" Master Plo Koon asked.

"Ready and waiting, Master Plo," Master Skywalker reported.

Skysati nodded to Ahsoka.

"We're in position." Ahsoka declared.

"Artillery, open fire," Master Plo ordered.

"Steady, steady. Wait for my move," Master Skywalker ordered his men.

"Copy that." A clone said.

"Follow me," Master Plo told his men.

Ahsoka and Skysati could see the explosions from where they were positioned. They shared a look and nodded.

Ahsoka gave the troops the signal and they moved towards the wall.

"Comet, Sinker, Boost, get up there," Skysati ordered. She sensed the disturbance once more and ignited her lightsaber, her back towards the troops as she kept an eye on the perimeter for any threats.

Comet looked down from his position on the wall "We're all clear, Commanders. Come on up,"

Ahsoka noticed that Skysati hadn't moved from her defensive position "We'll be right there." Ahsoka moved towards her friend "Sky we need to move..."

Skysati's eyes widened as she finally sensed the threat "Ahsoka move!" Skysati pushed Ahsoka but both were caught by the electric net. She looked up as a pair of feet were in front of her and Ahsoka.

The Trandoshan looked down at the two Padawan "I can't believe my luck...two Jedi younglings,"

Skysati groaned as her eyes fluttered shut and she succumbed to the darkness.