Escape from Kadavo [2]

Skysati hurried into the control room and saw Master Kenobi and Rex standing over the body of a slaver "Looks like you boys had everything under control," she breathed as she sheathed her lightsaber.

"Skysati, are you alright?" Master Kenobi asked.

"Ask me that once we're done here," Skysati voiced as she passed Rex his blasters. "So can we please get out of here?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Rex said as he followed after the Jedi.

***

"Took you long enough," Anakin voiced as the trio joined up with him towards the loading dock of the facility.

"What can I say? We were trading stories," Skysati sassed as she quickly got on the shuttle with the other clone troopers.

"Okay, Master Plo. The cruiser is clear," Anakin reported on comms.

"All gunships, fire!" Master Plo ordered.

***

"I thank you, the Jedi, and the Republic for saving our lives," The leader of the colonists said once they were all on the Republic ship.

"Ahsoka is the real hero," Anakin declared. "Without her creativity, I don't think we would have gotten your people to safety,"

"Indeed. Padawan Tano, might I have a word in private?"

"Of course,"

Skysati nodded in respect "I think it's time we get you to the med bay, Master,"

Master Kenobi chuckled only to hold his ribcage in pain "I think you're quite right," he glanced over at Skysati as she had a far-off glance "Everything all right?"

Skysati shook her head "I'm fine Master. I just wanted to tell you, I won't be staying long. Master Yoda gave me the assignment of taking a set of younglings to the Gathering,"