Chapter 13

We all quietly followed Agni to a nobleman's manor. Soma looked up at the manor with a surprised look.

"A nice place. Who lives here?" He asked Ciel.

"This estate belongs to Harold West Jeb." Ciel responded as we watched Agni go through the front gate. The guards then went back into gaurd duty. "He imports a wide range of goods from India. He also owns various stores, coffee houses, and the like. I've met him once. He's disgustingly obsessed with his social status."

"People at one of his businesses have been trussed-up and hung upside down. Mr. West happened to be away at the time, however, so fortunately for him, he managed to escape unharmed." Sebastian informed.

"My, isn't he lucky." Lau smiled.

"Too lucky if you ask me." I huffed.

"Shall we have a look?" Ciel asked. Sebastian bowed before grabbing ahold of Ciel.

"Indeed." Then both of them jumped over the side of the wall. Lau and Soma immediately zoomed their eyes onto me. I sighed and walked over to both of them. I wrapped my arms around their waist and flew over the side as well. We all then snuck around the estate, trying to find where Agni went. Soon we followed the noise and slightly opened the door. Inside we saw, Agni and a nobleman.

"Why not relax with a nice Scotch?" Harold asked Agni. "An excellent one from Justerini and Brooks. They hold the royal Warrant, you know." Harold came around with a glass of scotch and held it out to Agni, who simply didn't move. That was telling Harold immediately he didn't want any. "Our plan has been perfect so far." He said as he came back around. "You've done well for me, Agni. I think we have done all we need to. Stringing up anyone else won't be necessary." He threw the newspaper beside Agni.

Harold roughly grasped Agni's bandaged arm and held it up. A sinister sneer went across his face.

"With this blessed hand of yours, the Royal Warrant may as well already be in my pocket." Harold smirked. I could see that Agni wasn't liking this at all.

"A Royal Warrant? That's what this is?" Ciel whispered.

"If I carry out the plan as promised, then Mina..." Agni said but he was cut off by Soma gasping. He then charged into the room, making us shy back so we don't get caught.

"Where is Mina?" Soma shouted.

"What the..." Harold looked to Soma.

"My prince!" Agni stood up from where I saw. Ciel gasped only to have Sebastian's hand cover over his mouth.

"West is almost certain to recognize us, my lord." Sebastian whispered. "We must stay back."

Soma grabbed ahold of Agni's robes and hoisted him. "What is this?" He demanded. "You've known where Mina was all along, Agni?"

"I see." Harold smirked. "This intrusive young man is your master."

"And you are the one who took Mina away!" Soma growled at the man. "Get him! Do you hear me?"

Agni shook in agony. He wanted to obey but he couldn't for some reason. My brows furrowed when I looked at the pained expression he held. Something was holding him back, tremendously. I had a feeling it had to do with Prince Soma himself. A secret he had to hold from his own master. It was killing him.

"What are you waiting for?" Soma roared.

"Let's grab that idiot prince and get out of here right now." Ciel whisper yelled.

"But West'll recognize you as soon as you walk in." Lau countered.

"I guess I'll get him." I sighed. I pushed my power through my body. I could see my raven hair turn a brilliant white and I felt my eyes shift. I guess they were now a gold as I pictured it. I cracked my neck as I walked forward.