Chaper 15

In the early morning, Ciel was taking Sebastian and I to a circus that was coming to town. It surprised me when Ciel told me about it this morning. I put on the kimono that I bought when I found Shippo and decorated my hair with the hairstick they gave me. It would seem that we would be in London once again on business. This time Shippo, Kirara and Pluto were coming along with. I made sure Pluto was dressed in a suit. He walked next to me on two legs. It showed me that he was really working hard to fit in.

     Shippo and Sebastian were carrying the luggage while Pluto helped me down the steps with Ciel in front. Sebastian and Shippo handed the luggage over to Finny. I looked to Inuyasha and quietly told him to protect the manor while we were away.

     "Yeah, yeah. I know woman." Inuyasha huffed.

     I chuckled and patted his head.

     "How nice that the weather has cleared up. It's the perfect day for a circus!" Sebastian smiled.

     "Circuses are held in tents. The weather is irrelevant." Ciel scoffed. I helped Ciel into the carriage, then Shippo and Pluto. Sebastian turned to everyone else.

     "Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin, Inuyasha, the young master and us will be staying in Town for a while." Sebastian informed.

     "Take care of yourself, young master!" Bard smirked.

     "See you later." Finny yelled while waving.

     "Please come back soon!" Mey-Rin whispered. Tanaka waved good bye along with Inuyasha.

     "You five." Ciel looked to them. "Look after the place while I'm gone."

       "Yes, my lord!" The trio said, while Inuyasha mumbled a whatever, putting his hands behind his head.

     "Sit boy." I said from inside the carriage. I heard him crash against the hard ground with a yelp. Shippo and Pluto chuckled beside me. Sebastian climbed aboard and sat beside Ciel. Kirara pounced over to Ciel and rubbed against him. Ciel smiled, rubbing her head.

     "I'm surprised." Ciel said.

     "How so my lord?" I asked him.

     "I'm allergic to cats but I don't seem to be sneezing from her." He stated.

     "Probably because she is a demon cat. They don't have pet dander like normal animals." I smiled as she cuddled up to Ciel before jumping to Sebastian's lap. She yawned and fell asleep. "What a spoiled little brat." I chuckled. "No wonder you're getting a little pudgy, it's Sebastian's fault."

      Sebastian blushed and looked away while petting Kirara on her stomach. Pluto and Shippo leaned on me, loving the comfort I was bringing them. They were practically laying on my lap. Ciel was reading a letter while Sebastian looked outside. I quietly hummed as I stroked their hair. When Ciel finished the letter and put it in his coat, Sebastian and I looked to him.

     "Where will you go first, my lord?" Sebastian asked.

     "Hmm, first of all...let's get the information on the missing kids." Ciel instructed.

                                 ****

     When we were in town, Ciel and Sebastian left to infiltrate into the Scotland Yard for the information. They even jumped to the third floor. I chuckled at their antics. I already could guess that poor Abberline was already hysterical about this. Within minutes, they were coming back to the carriage.

     "It seems they're all still being treated as missing persons." Sebastian's voice carried over to me. Pluto and Shippo were silently listening while Kirara slept on my shoulder.