Chapter 19

Spring was finally here. The time to be meeting up with Sesshomaru was drawing near. I was actually getting pretty anxious to see him but then again he was probably even more so. I haven't seen him in a half a year whereas he hasn't seen me for three hundred and a half years.

April arrived and I was now four months pregnant. We were all heading to a cruise ship for a three week vacation. Well, one that consists of Sebastian, Ciel, Snake and I. Everyone else was staying behind. Ciel was invited by Elizabeth and her family for three weeks vacation.

We were now standing outside of the ship, looking up at the giant metal machine. It kind of looked like the titanic to me but seeing it with a different name put my mind at ease. CAMPANIA was written bold and true on its side.

"Wah! So this is the Campania ship!" Finny exclaimed.

"Sure is huge." Bard commented.

"So exciting!" Mey-Rin shouted. A man came over and Sebastian turned towards him. From the outfit he wore, he was from the ship.

"Please take these to the first class suite number A66." Sebastian told the man. Ciel walked up to take a closer look at the ship.

"The Campania ship. Majestic Star Line- a bet on the company's service of construction, a super luxurious cruise sailing across the Atlantic Ocean." Ciel stated.

"I get excited only by watching." Finny gushed as he ran up to Ciel's side, then turned to my mate. "It's so nice! Snake is also going together with them."

"Take a good care of the young master for us." Bard smiled.

"I have always wanted to travel on a ship." Mey-Rin sighed with bliss while holding her cheeks. Sebastian turned to everyone with his usual business glare.

"While we are gone, please do your jobs properly." Sebastian ordered.

"Yes sir!" They all exclaimed while saluting him.

I went over, pulling Shippo and Inuyasha into my arms. They held me lovingly, one was a bit tighter than the other. Shippo was afraid something might happen to me. I assured him so many times but he was still worried for my sake. I nuzzled them both before I backed away, giving them both a kiss on their cheek. I said my goodbyes to Pluto this morning. He didn't like the idea I was going to be away for that long, especially since we'll be in the ocean where he can't reach us if we got in trouble. I had a hard time calming him down. I waved my goodbyes to everyone before we all followed the Master aboard the ship.

"Well then! We're off!" Ciel stopped and looked behind at everyone.

"Have a good trip!" Finny shouted.

"Be careful!" Mey-Rin exclaimed.

Once aboard the ship deck, we went over to the side and watched the crowd as we departed. We stood behind Ciel, watching them go. I felt Sebastian's and Snake's hand rest on my lower back as the ship started to pull away from the dock. They were probably worried that I would fall back but in reality I was quite stable. Riding on backs of demons did that to you. The land started to grow smaller as we sailed away.

"We have started departing." Sebastian commented.

"Yeah." Ciel nodded before looking to the front of the ship. "What lies ahead is known only to the great ocean."

As we sailed, I couldn't help but remember what was discuss not to long ago. It seemed so long ago.

Snake and I were together while Sebastian tended to the Master, Lau and Ran-Mao. We haven't been alone like this in quite some time. I could faintly hear what was being discuss. I summed it up that a hospital were using drugs or something illegal to help revive the dead.