Chapter 25

I sighed as I stretched. It has been a month since the triplets were born. I had to say, I was tired as hell but every moment was worth it. I was also thankful that two of my mates either required little sleep or no sleep at all. Sebastian was mostly up at night playing with the children who seemed to need less sleep as well. Sebastian was a real sport, he took care of them at night in order to let me sleep. The only thing he couldn't  do was feed them since he lacked the proper parts.

     Since we had some free time since the last letter from the Queen and he had no appointments or classes for quite some time. Ciel and Sebastian were coming over for a mini vacation. I loved that fact but also I was worried because this was the one meeting I was dreading for a while. I had the triplets wrapped comfortably a blanket against my back as I was preparing for the meeting.

      I had all the papers I needed settled on a giant stack. I had the servants preparing some snacks and beverages for the meeting, then to get ready for dinner party tonight. I recieved word that the Lords and Ladies would be arriving soon. I was already dressed for the occasion so I wouldn't have to fight later.

      "My lady, Ciel and Sebastian have arrived." Jaken informed me.

      "Thank you Jaken. Have them settled in and I'll help them get into their royal kimonos." I told him.

      "Yes my Lady." Jaken bowed before leaving.

      "Okay little ones, time to go see Daddy and Brother Ciel." I said. The triplets cooed from my back. I chuckled as I walked out of my office and towards my son's room. I poked my head in. Shippo was lazing about on the bed, reading a book. "Hey, look alive."

     He flew off the bed with great speed and looked at me. When he saw me in my royal kimono, his eyes immediately widened. He realized that he was running late. He dashed to the bathroom to wash and get ready. I sighed as I closed the door. As soon as I did, I turned my head, finding Jaken leading Sebastian and Ciel down the hall.

      "Mom." Ciel smiled as he ran over to me. He was about to hug me when he heard three cooes. He looked around to try to find them. His face was so adorable. I bent down so he could the triplets. They happily cooed as they tried to reach for him. He chuckled as he booped each of their noses. I took a sniff and found that Ciel took a bath this morning.

      "Ciel, sweetheart. I know you just got here but I need to change you into your royal kimono. We are expecting the Lords and Ladies today. Just be yourself, don't be nervous." I told him when he became stiff. "They are like mother so don't worry, well just a little more annoying."

      "What was that dear?" Inukimi stated behind me, making me jump.

     "You heard me mother. You can be annoying sometimes." I smiled. She rolled her golden eyes before she looked at her grandchildren.

     "I'll forgive you on the count of these little darlings." She cooed before she gently took Kaname. The two servants beside her took the other two. "We will see you all in the drawing room."

     She then left before I could say anything. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

                             ****

     I shooed Sebastian away so he could shower and dress. I helped Ciel into his royal kimono, since he was still learning the basics and he only wanted a select few to know about the brand upon his skin. I fixed his obi and tucked a few strands of hair before I took off his eyepatch. I smiled as I looked at my boy. He was so handsome.

     "There, all set." I smiled. "You can join granny and see your brothers and sister."

     "You know Inukimi will scold you if she heard that." Ciel snickered. I scoffed and waved my hand down, making him chuckle.