The Godkiller

Rome, Italy After the Gods die: Xena has failed her God's and for that the powerful three were executed. In agony and fear, she went hiding from the new three. She believed the Greeks would never look for her in Rome because the Roman and Greek gods despise one another. She tried finding forgiveness in herself by creating a new oath with the Roman god, Jupiter. In calling forth Jupiter, Xena had alerted Thalia Grace of her location because the Roman gods are he Greek gods, but with very different customs. Zeus is Jupiter, thus Jupiter is dead as well. Thalia Grace saw Xena and a revolting hatred overwhelmed her eyes. Thalia looked pissed.
Thalia says, "For you are the reason that our fathers have left. What do you want peasant girl?"
Xena motions to the statue of Sister Mary and says, "I once was a single mother without anyway of caring for my son, but then your father offered me a chance to save all children like my Jason. Zeus let me borrow some of his magic and made me a temporary God, but at his passing, my powers faded. I promise to do whatever you need, as long as I can be godly, again."
Thalia says, "Well, I'll embed you with the power of both Roman and Greek energy and make you a god. The moment we can no longer sense The Godkiller, that power will permanently belong to you. And if you don't succeed, you will be consumed by that power and meet your tragic end."
Xena vows, "I take that deal and I will fix everything. For my name is Xena, Warrior Princess."
Thalia states, "Oh, one last thing. With both Rome and Greece, you must not have a Roman or Greek name. You will be Jade."
Xena's whole look changed around her. Spandex pants wrapped around her legs, perfectly lifting up her ass. Laced gloves along her delicate hands. A tattoo of a heart with a skull in it on her cleavage. And finished with a leather jacket.
Derry, Main Moments before Pennywise was brought to life: Jade had been gathering materials, spells, weapons, and learning everything she could about demons and monsters. She was looking for an artifact in Derry, Main. It was a dagger containing an amplifying gemstone called The Amlico. She plans to use this dagger and get into a fight with one of The Super Gang to capture their power and create an amplified version that can kill The Godkiller. She had found the dagger in an old Hay Farm, but as she picked it up, a huge dancing clown fizzled up from the ground. The clown looked like true evil, that is to people who haven't seen The Godkiller. This creature was far from scary for Jade. She slashes the dagger through the air at Pennywise. Catching a small cut on his abdomen. With a few drops of blood on the dagger, it starts to absorb and amplify Pennywise powers. She takes off and teleports.
Nashville, Tennessee While the Super Gang are driving home from the concert: Jade waits patiently with the dagger in hand. She left the door slightly jar and that's when I had came into the room and got jumped by her. You know all that tho. You don't know that in her retreat, she had picked up The Amlico gemstone that was now supercharged by my energy ball.
Denver, Colorado Jade has the drop of Lucifer's blood that she puts onto The Amlico. It glows bright and then she attaches the feather onto the gemstone. The blood held onto the feather like glue. She dipped it into a cauldron filled with raw silver. When she pulled the gemstone and feather out it was one thing. A silver dagger with gold and blue veins of energy. She had created a weapon that has the potential of killing a god, so will it kill a Godkiller?

Medusa, Jason, and I stand in the empty motel room wondering where Hijae had gone. Looking down at Dolly Parton's corpse, I say, "We might have just what we need to trap Hijae. We can use the remaining energy from Dolly's body." Jason lifts the body. It doesn't cumble like Zeus, it stays intact.
Jason says, "We can make a leather chest with her skin. Enchant it. And trap The Godkiller."
With that being said, I use my fire powers to dehydrate the skin to make leather. Medusa uses her talents and stitches the leathered skin into a chest. Jason reaches into Dolly's body and pulls out her genome. I grab a nail file off the nightstand and carve the genome into a rose. Medusa stitches this rose onto the chest as a handle. We grasp our hands around the chest. We chant, "From all and none. Nothing taken, but something given. We enchant this chest to hold a monster, a demon, and The Godkiller.