Ch. 1

-start-

You scowl, annoyed at the sudden loud noises. You were at the famous underground skate race S, watching people skate in the hopes of picking up new skills.

You'd had no luck so far, although it was fair to say you'd have to practice to get better.

You glance at the skateboard in your hand, smiling at the [f/c] designs drawn on by your own steady hand.

You'd bought the board to paint and sell it for some easy money, but you had taken some real inspiration by the way people really... flew with their skateboards.

But boy oh boy was it hard.

After taking far to many nasty spills just trying to stand on the dammed thing, you'd given up and decided was best to watch people skate.

Your reminiscing was interrupted by a series of girlish squealing and the sound of skateboard wheels on the ground. You feel yourself being pushed around by frantic people, and you push to the front of the crowd to try and figure out what the racket is.

You hear it before you see it.

Judging by the names the crowd was yelling, there seemed to be two people approaching, one with the name "Joe" and another called "Cherry Blossom"?

Cherry Blossom was quite a pretty name.

Ah, so here they are.

Not far ahead, you could see two men approaching calmly, at a decent speed on their skateboards. Taking a closer look, the two looked like polar opposites.

One was extremely muscular, with slightly tanned skin, messy green hair, and a challenging smile. He honestly like he could fistfight god and win.

The other man had a serene look to him, but at the same time he too looked as if he could beat the shit out of anyone should they piss him off. He had silky pink hair that was held up in a high ponytail, a few loose strands hanging near the front of his face.

He wore traditional Japanese attire, and had great posture considering he was moving quite fast on his skateboard.

You were going to assume that Mr muscles was Joe, and the pretty pink guy was Cherry Blossom.

The names definitely fit them.

Joe stopped his skateboard in front of the crowd, turning to watch as Cherry Blossom did the same.

Joe smiled menacingly, saying to Cherry, "Oh, so now you copy everything I do?"

Cherry frowned, and you could see a tic in his forehead. Cherry Blossom sighed, saying "No, you stupid gorilla. This is where we always stop. Every night."

Joe opens his mouth to retort, and suddenly you feel two hands on your back firmly push you forward.

You were in the front row, so of course you fell far forward.

Right onto that man.

Cherry Blossom.

-finish-

First chapter is finally finished. I hope you enjoyed!

I hope to see you next Monday!

Thanks for reading!