Kaoru SFW Alphabet

This doesn't follow the main storyline, just something I whipped up to feed you hungry simps. Enjoy!

-start-

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Kaoru loves to show affection, but only in private. He is, after all, a very prominent figure and can't risk damaging either of your reputations like that.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You both met at Sia La Luce, and you were both friends with Kojiro, so it started out as a mutual friendship between you three. Gradually, you and Kaoru got closer.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

YES. He likes being the little spoon, with his head buried in your chest and his hands around your waist. He also likes when you sit on his lap and he can run his fingers through your hair, talking about his day. Depends on his mood.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

I refuse to answer this one I'm sorry😭

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would be very stoic, not wanting to show how upset he truly feels. He would explain calmly that you two aren't a great fit anymore, and he would like to break up. He won't look you in the eye during this entire conversation.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Yesn't.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's very gentle physically, but emotionally he's sort of blocked off to you sometimes. Usually, he's just in his head, and all he needs is a little tlc🫶

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He's very quiet, and likes to sneak up on you from behind and hug you while you're not paying attention. Especially if you're cooking. He'll just hover behind you, hugging you while you cook whatever it is you decided to cook that day.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He used to say it during your playful banter, sarcastically muttering about how he loved you even though you think hot dogs are sandwiches. In your relationship, he is hesitant to say how much he loves you, in fear of making you uncomfortable.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He might ignore you for a few minutes, just in his own head again thinking. But he'll always come for a hug when he feels okay again. Really, he just needs assurance sometimes that you still love him.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses always either start or end in a hug, unless it's just a quick peck before a race or something of the sort. He loves kissing you on your hands, and your forehead or cheeks. He himself prefers to be kissed on his lips, obviously.😩🫶🫶

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He doesn't like children much, but pretends to. Miya is an exception to the hating children rule.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Idk😭😭

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Idk part two😭😭😭😭

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Kaoru would definitely reveal things slowly, as you don't need his entire backstory dropped on you at once.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He'll spend hours doing something over and over again just to try to make it "perfect". Often, you'll find him painting in his room, hair messier than it normally is, scraps of paper all around him, and paint on his usually well cleaned hands. When he sees you staring at him, hands on your hips, he gets the memo that he should probably take a break before you kill him.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers absolutely everything about you. He might even have a list somewhere of all of your favorite things, just to get them for you to make you smile.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

The little debates about seemingly meaningless things. Why bikes are better then cars, what color is objectively the best, the best toppings on pizza, etc.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He isn't very protective, because he knows you can handle yourself.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

As much effort as he puts into his paintings. (Spoiler: that's a lot)

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He cracks his knuckles excessively. Once, they popped so bad you thought he snapped his fingers clean off.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Not very, though he does tend to wear makeup from time to time.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Yes, but I think he would learn to live with that after a while.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He paints his nails religiously every Saturday. He lets you pick the color every other week.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Someone arrogant, or taller than he is 

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

His normal body  temperature is freezing, so he has to use at least 6 blankets every winter.

-finish-

Hey!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I promise I didn't forget, just so much has been going on in my life at the moment. It kinda saps my energy and makes me want to become a living turtle. But I made this chapter, so hopefully I feel well enough to continue. :)

Also I got too tired and didn't proofread this, so if you see any mistakes no you didn't🫶🫶🫶🫶😩

Should I do a face reveal😟

Take care~
Taeko<3

Would you like a NSFW version of this alphabet as well?