Ch. 2

-start-

Dropping your skateboard halfway through your fall, you put your arms up in the hopes of not breaking your face as you fell.

You shut your eyes tight, expecting to feel cold hard cement a second later. You instead feel something squishy and human shaped.

Thud.

You groan, opening your eyes and pushing yourself up off the ground with your arms.

You glance down, turning red as you see Cherry Blossom laying beneath you nonchalantly.

So awkward...

You hastily stand, holding your hand out politely to help Cherry up.

He takes your hand, looking you in the eye has he does so.

You glance away, uncomfortable with the sudden eye contact.

As soon as Cherry stands up, Joe puts his arm around your shoulder, smiling at the camera flashing crowd.

"Quite bold of you to jump onto Cherry like that! That's surely a new one!" Joe says loudly, handing you your skateboard.

He smells like sweat and cologne, but also Italian food?

...Gross.

You take it, slightly annoyed at all the attention.

"I didn't jump. Someone pushed me." You say bluntly, not enjoying Joe's presence.

Cherry walks up to your other side, scanning the crowd and saying, "Someone pushed you?"

You nod, stepping out of Joe's grasp.

Cherry sighs. "Please refrain from pushing and shoving people. You could have seriously injured this young woman."

Young woman?

I'm 25, but thanks?

Was that a compliment?

You turn to hide yourself in the crowd, uncomfortable with the amount of people watching you.

This fucking sucks.

It's better to just go home for the night.

I have a job interview for that calligraphy company tomorrow anyway.

Don't wanna be late.

-finish-

Thanks for reading!